The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Sweden: Looting, Cars Torched, Police Attacked as Riots Break out in Migrant Suburb

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Trump is right to an extent. The problem with Sweden is the type of immigrants. They are not adapting to unique Nordic values despite Swedes bending over backwards to make accomodations.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02 ... ing-riots/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas, just hours after the country's Prime Minister attacked U.S President Donald J. Trump for linking mass migration with rising violence in Sweden.

The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking "like a warzone" according to a journalist who was at the scene.

Police retreated to a nearby gas station after being forced to fire a warning shot as a group of around 30 thugs pelted officers with stones, according to Expressen.

"I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks to the body and head, and spent the night in hospital", the Dagens Nyheter photographer said.

The riots continued late into the night, with police reporting later that shops were looted, and that a number of cars were set on fire during a second violent riot.

"I've witnessed turmoil and civil unrest before, but this is something else. It looks like a war zone here", said a freelance journalist working at the site of the clashes with state television outlet SVT.

The shocking scenes in Rinkeby, where 61 per cent of residents were born abroad, come after Trump told a rally in Florida over the weekend that Sweden is "having problems like they never thought possible" as a result of mass migration.

At a press conference on Monday, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said he was "surprised" by the U.S. president's comments, adding: "I think also we must all take responsibility for using facts correctly, and for verifying any information that we spread."

Worried about the nation's image abroad, state broadcaster Sweden Radio last week aired a piece in English which claims that 'no-go zones' — dangerous suburbs where police fear to tread — don't exist in the country.

However, a report last September revealed that 80 per cent of police officers were considering switching careers due to the danger they face in the field.

Swedish police Sergeant Peter Larsson said: "The violence against us in the police and the paramedics and firefighters, has become much worse. We're talking about stone throwing, violence, fires. It has become much worse in recent years."

Breitbart London on Monday published a list of "Ten Reasons Sweden's 'Multicultural Utopia' is Massively Failing", which details some of the problems being experienced by the Scandinavian country as a result of mass migration from the third world which its government chooses to ignore.

Aryan

Good ol' Sweden, the rape capital Europe.

I'm sure glad that terrible racist stereotype of a nation full of Nordic blonde haired and blue eyed people is coming to an end.  Sure they are having problems with Islam right now but at least they have become a rosy multicultural country, as opposed to the Hitleresque monolithic nation it used to be. Right?

Anonymous

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"Trump is right to an extent. The problem with Sweden is the type of immigrants. They are not adapting to unique Nordic values despite Swedes bending over backwards to make accomodations.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02 ... ing-riots/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas, just hours after the country's Prime Minister attacked U.S President Donald J. Trump for linking mass migration with rising violence in Sweden.

The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking "like a warzone" according to a journalist who was at the scene.

Police retreated to a nearby gas station after being forced to fire a warning shot as a group of around 30 thugs pelted officers with stones, according to Expressen.

"I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks to the body and head, and spent the night in hospital", the Dagens Nyheter photographer said.

The riots continued late into the night, with police reporting later that shops were looted, and that a number of cars were set on fire during a second violent riot.

"I've witnessed turmoil and civil unrest before, but this is something else. It looks like a war zone here", said a freelance journalist working at the site of the clashes with state television outlet SVT.

The shocking scenes in Rinkeby, where 61 per cent of residents were born abroad, come after Trump told a rally in Florida over the weekend that Sweden is "having problems like they never thought possible" as a result of mass migration.

At a press conference on Monday, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said he was "surprised" by the U.S. president's comments, adding: "I think also we must all take responsibility for using facts correctly, and for verifying any information that we spread."

Worried about the nation's image abroad, state broadcaster Sweden Radio last week aired a piece in English which claims that 'no-go zones' — dangerous suburbs where police fear to tread — don't exist in the country.

However, a report last September revealed that 80 per cent of police officers were considering switching careers due to the danger they face in the field.

Swedish police Sergeant Peter Larsson said: "The violence against us in the police and the paramedics and firefighters, has become much worse. We're talking about stone throwing, violence, fires. It has become much worse in recent years."

Breitbart London on Monday published a list of "Ten Reasons Sweden's 'Multicultural Utopia' is Massively Failing", which details some of the problems being experienced by the Scandinavian country as a result of mass migration from the third world which its government chooses to ignore.

Is Trump a tarot card reader? This happened after he spoke about Sweden.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Sweden is losing their country and their government is in denial about it.

Anonymous

Most people probably still think of Sweden as a homogeneous nation with very little social strife.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Most people probably still think of Sweden as a homogeneous nation with very little social strife.

The problem in Sweden is that there are limits on the rights of people to speak their mind about the failed multicultural policy.

Zetsu

I really feel sorry for the Swedish, they let these ungrateful people in and now they have to suffer a huge headache.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I admire Sweden's economic liberalization. They have become one of the freest economies in Europe. Immigration from hell holes who don't share Scandinavian values and will never conform may cancel out everything,

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I really feel sorry for the Swedish, they let these ungrateful people in and now they have to suffer a huge headache.  ac_unsure

Well, holy old fuck. Look who dropped in. How ya doing buddy?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I really feel sorry for the Swedish, they let these ungrateful people in and now they have to suffer a huge headache.  ac_unsure

Hiya Shen ac_cool , feeling  a bit better now lol, just finished cleaning some of the mess in the house and the fridge and threw away 2 sink full of expired food.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Hiya Shen ac_cool , feeling  a bit better now lol, just finished cleaning some of the mess in the house and the fridge and threw away 2 sink full of expired food.  :001_tongue:

Eeeeewwww, that's nasty. I don't let it get that far.

Zetsu

Lol wait till you see the fridge in our old house, it's at least 10x worst.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Lol wait till you see the fridge in our old house, it's at least 10x worst.  :001_tongue:

:beurk: