The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Hey you lot from Vesnas forum

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 18, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

She finally lost the plot and smashed her puter then used her old mans puter to delete all forum content.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Now you fucken arse lickers that was there then came here cos ya got jack fucken shit on ya screen best fuck off now.

Do not treat Flashy as a second option whore.

Or deal with me and I'll sever ya motherfucken legs off.

Cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She finally lost the plot and smashed her puter then used her old mans puter to delete all forum content.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Now you fucken arse lickers that was there then came here cos ya got jack fucken shit on ya screen best fuck off now.

Do not treat Flashy as a second option whore.

Or deal with me and I'll sever ya motherfucken legs off.

Cunts.

I'm the fucking draw here Gordo.

Berry Sweet

Why did it shut down? Yes, be nice to Fashy.  Your shit is not her problem.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Post an ass pic honey buns !!

Shen Li posted her picture of her ass here once. ac_lovestruck

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why did it shut down? Yes, be nice to Fashy.  Your shit is not her problem.

She had some sort of nervous breakdown. I was talking to her and she was like you and yer fucken slope wif fuck you and I said you must have the accent of a fucken Yugo yet I keep thinking youre Canadian so talk like a fucken Yank and that was it that pushed her over the edge.

:pop:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Post an ass pic honey buns !!

Shen Li posted her picture of her ass here once. ac_lovestruck

Maybe she is clever enough to do it again.

I told mine last night that I know everything about Thailand and she went beserk.  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I am happy to have anyone here who wants to be here from VF.

Berry Sweet

Naw...im thinking she probably just shit down fpr the weekend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Naw...im thinking she probably just shit down fpr the weekend.

I'm sure it's just a server problem....VF will be up and running again very soon.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Naw...im thinking she probably just shit down fpr the weekend.

I'm sure it's just a server problem....VF will be up and running again very soon.

It always does....im sure there are many idiots that are having nervous break downs cause of it...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

It always does....im sure there are many idiots that are having nervous break downs cause of it...lol

Odinson and Dinky Freud.

GORDY GAMBINO

I just told her husband Rob that Ive been rooting her for the last 3 years...whahahahaha....yair like I can fly into Van I got blocked 5 years ago....fucken cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Odinson and Dinky Freud.

I guarantee there's one other person on that list, but the little stalker will only use guest posting.

Berry Sweet