Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

New Tattoo Ideas........

Started by Aryan, February 23, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Get some Fash!    

You should get really drunk and have a stupid tatt done at least once in your life.....

I will pass on doing both SCOUSE.

Party pooper........

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteFor decades far-right extremists have used well-worn symbols like the swastika and the white cross to signify their affiliation to racist causes.

But as right-wing US hate groups have risen in prominence over the past year, their members have found themselves looking for new ways to show their allegiance without being spurned by society.

Don't be so politically correct! Don't hide it, be proud of your heritage!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/09/article-2451441-189CB0A300000578-666_306x450.jpg">

Don't you have the Commie Hammer and Sickle on ya ass? Or was that Evs, I forget now...

Neither, it is iron horse jockey.

GORDY GAMBINO

I got 10 tatts all done in Pattaya.

Glad I got them cunts treat u differently when ya got em.

I cover em up at Bangkok airport cos them slopes are different there and they stare.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

One of my ex's has my company name tattooed on her back.

Its so when her new husband fucks her arse theres a constant reminder that I was there before him. I was going to marry her the next day and I said this was Aussie culture for the slut whore bride to get a fucken tatt.

Then I told her no hab wedding. She tried to jump off the balcony but couldn't get past me.  Then she got a razor out and slashed up to the bone. So I got her to hospital in a baht bus. Fucken dumb bitch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Spurned by society'  :laugh:

Try reading the comments section to get a real picture of what people think on the issue, as opposed to the mouth piece reporting on what the Jewish ADL has wrote.......

You'll find people are much more concerned about the 'far left', and rightly so.

So a bunch of paranoid right leaning little twats, who would just naturally be drawn to an article like that, left their OPINIONS in the comment section....... :nea:

Wow, who would have believed that hundreds of fucktards just like you, would have access to the internet. :oeudC:

Scouse don't believe what everyone says about you. They're all full of shit......You're a fuckin genius. :laugh3:

And its exactly that kind of mindset and attitude which contributed towards Trump being elected and Brexit happening........  :oeudC:

Sure, whatever you say Renee, there's just a few hundred of us.   ac_toofunny

Yeah and it says something about people who follow an ideology and have to disguise it's symbols out of fear of societal backlash. What are you so afraid of?

So what's it like to be a member of a political affiliation that is too chicken shit to let the sun shine on its flabby white ass?

You are so out of your league here junior that I almost feel sorry for you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This one is the best.

http://rlv.zcache.com.au/shooting_target_sticker-rdb452b2d2ce44ff39cb754cd5ef7e6d7_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg">

:thumbup:

Right between his eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I got 10 tatts all done in Pattaya.

Glad I got them cunts treat u differently when ya got em.

I cover em up at Bangkok airport cos them slopes are different there and they stare.

You had no tattoos until you went to Thailand GORDY?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

The Iron Chink is an individual and has no tattoos. Just a nostril piercing. That should tell everybody something about getting ink right there.

@realAzhyaAryola

A white man went into the men's locker room to shower by his hotel's pool in Jamaica. In the community style shower room in the men's locker room, he showered next to a big Jamaican man. Standing next to him, he could not help but notice the tattoo on the man's limp penis. It said, "WENDY." The white man said with a grin, "You had your girl's name tattooed on your willy, that's cool. I hope you don't break up, man, hehe." The Jamaican man looked at the white man and looked down on his own manhood and he said to the white man in his Jamaican accent, "No, man. I do not know anyone named Wendy, man. The tattoo says "WELCOME TO JAMAICA AND HAVE A NICE DAY." Geddit? Raise your hand if you goddit? :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"A white man went into the men's locker room to shower by his hotel's pool in Jamaica. In the community style shower room in the men's locker room, he showered next to a big Jamaican man. Standing next to him, he could not help but notice the tattoo on the man's limp penis. It said, "WENDY." The white man said with a grin, "You had your girl's name tattooed on your willy, that's cool. I hope you don't break up, man, hehe." The Jamaican man looked at the white man and looked down on his own manhood and he said to the white man in his Jamaican accent, "No, man. I do not know anyone named Wendy, man. The tattoo says "WELCOME TO JAMAICA AND HAVE A NICE DAY." Geddit? Raise your hand if you goddit? :laugh3:

:MG_216:

@realAzhyaAryola

Funny yeah, Velvet? Say Velvet many times fast and you'll hear "vulva." Sorry I just can't help myself. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"A white man went into the men's locker room to shower by his hotel's pool in Jamaica. In the community style shower room in the men's locker room, he showered next to a big Jamaican man. Standing next to him, he could not help but notice the tattoo on the man's limp penis. It said, "WENDY." The white man said with a grin, "You had your girl's name tattooed on your willy, that's cool. I hope you don't break up, man, hehe." The Jamaican man looked at the white man and looked down on his own manhood and he said to the white man in his Jamaican accent, "No, man. I do not know anyone named Wendy, man. The tattoo says "WELCOME TO JAMAICA AND HAVE A NICE DAY." Geddit? Raise your hand if you goddit? :laugh3:

:roll:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Seriously though SCOUSE, here are my tattoo recommendations:

http://r.fod4.com/s=w350,pd1/o=80/http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1048813/BellyButtonTattoo_original.jpg">

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/25/25/96/25259641af91fe33cb128fd42023eb72.jpg">

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/tat-nipple-giraffe.jpg">

http://www.tattooshunt.com/images/11/nipple-piercing-lol-swastik-tattoo-on-guy-chest.jpg">

I think those are some solid choices.
Beware of Gaslighters!