Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

New Tattoo Ideas........

Started by Aryan, February 23, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah and it says something about people who follow an ideology and have to disguise it's symbols out of fear of societal backlash. What are you so afraid of?

So what's it like to be a member of a political affiliation that is too chicken shit to let the sun shine on its [size=150]flabby white ass?[/size]

You are so out of your league here junior that I almost feel sorry for you.

No one wants to think about your ass Renee.....

And who the fuck says I'm 'afraid' of anything? People who know me know my views and beliefs. Not only that, I have a Swastika on my chest, which nobody has ever said fuck all about , because you know what if they did they would be told in no uncertain terms to piss off and mind their own business.

RW

I take it you didn't like any of my suggestions SCOUSE?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah and it says something about people who follow an ideology and have to disguise it's symbols out of fear of societal backlash. What are you so afraid of?

So what's it like to be a member of a political affiliation that is too chicken shit to let the sun shine on its [size=150]flabby white ass?[/size]

And who the fuck says I'm 'afraid' of anything? People who know me know my views and beliefs. Not only that, I have a Swastika on my chest, which nobody has ever said fuck all about , because you know what if they did they would be told in no uncertain terms to piss off and mind their own business.

Yeah, because you're real impressive.

Nobody usually says fuck all about dog shit at the curb but that doesn't mean they aren't annoyed or disgusted by it.

BTW, if the swastika is on your chest, how does anyone see it. Are you shirtless in public often? Or are you now picking up some extra pennies as a male dancer in a homo bar? I'll bet you're real comfortable in assless chaps.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Nobody usually says fuck all about dog shit at the curb but that doesn't mean they aren't annoyed or disgusted by it.

BTW, if the swastika is on your chest, how does anyone see it. Are you shirtless in public often? Or are you now picking up some extra pennies as a male dancer in a homo bar? I'll bet you're real comfortable in assless chaps.

IRISH KAM seems to know a lot about gay bars.

Aryan

BTW, if the swastika is on your chest, how does anyone see it. Are you shirtless in public often?

In summer time yes.  

By the way, fucking LOL @ you crying to Fash and having me banned from the private section.  Your fat ass hasn't been here 5 fucking mins and you're already laying the law down.  

Piss off back to fat camp, and do us all a favour.

Renee

BTW, if the swastika is on your chest, how does anyone see it. Are you shirtless in public often?

In summer time yes.  

By the way, fucking LOL @ you crying to Fash and having me banned from the private section.  Your fat ass hasn't been here 5 fucking mins and you're already laying the law down.  

Piss off back to fat camp, and do us all a favour.

What's the matter little boy, got exposed for the wretched piece PI lifting scum that you are?

All I did was call you out. Your reputation as a stalker and your unethical PI lifting behaviour did the rest. The stupid shit you pull on the net follows you every where. How you've been around as long as you have and not realized that,....is a testament to your idiocy.

Oh and BTW, I wasn't the only one that called attention to your penchant for lifting and using PI. So fuck off and go cry to someone who gives a shit.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

By the way, fucking LOL @ you crying to Fash and having me banned from the private section.  Your fat ass hasn't been here 5 fucking mins and you're already laying the law down..

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Seoul joined PP yesterday and you are suddenly no longer a member? Has to be a connection there.

RW

That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Some people still think Fash is incapable of thinking for herself. Nothing could be further from the truth.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.

scouse is a good fella, as far as i'm concerned.... i've not known him to disclose PI. ever....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

well.... straight from the horses mouth.... i can't refute that type of evidence. very well then....

Aryan

So what's it like to be a member of a political affiliation that is too chicken shit to let the sun shine on its

Ok tubs, whose PI have I 'lifted'?

And dont say Semen because that leak came from someone who doesn't even have an account on here, not from the private area as you are implying....

Also how in the name of fuck am I a 'stalker' ?  And who do I 'stalk'?   :crazy:

Go fuck yourself you horrible mess, because no one else ever will.  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"He begs to differ dear dsm.

So I'm getting the blame for Semen's PI leak? This is too fucking funny.  ac_lmfao

Its also total bullshit......

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... straight from the horses mouth.... i can't refute that type of evidence. very well then....

This 'evidence' she speaks of will be an accusation made by Semen, and we both know how his word means less than KAM's bank balance.  :laugh3: