Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

What is it With DSM Caring so Much About Not Caring

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Blurt is gonna dress ya up as a girly and savagely blast yo ass int Pluto.

He does not have an Asian fetish like you do Gordon.

I sort of don't.

I like women of all ethnic backgrounds but Middle Eastern, Indian, and Asian women hold a certain appeal, to be sure.

I think it may have to do with my fascination with the mythological, philosophical, and religious traditions that originate in those parts of the world.

Not so much a cultural fetish on my part as a spiritual fetish.

Looks like the Seoul brother is smashing down that closet door. He likes whities.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Blurt is gonna dress ya up as a girly and savagely blast yo ass int Pluto.

He does not have an Asian fetish like you do Gordon.

I sort of don't.

I like women of all ethnic backgrounds but Middle Eastern, Indian, and Asian women hold a certain appeal, to be sure.

I think it may have to do with my fascination with the mythological, philosophical, and religious traditions that originate in those parts of the world.

Not so much a cultural fetish on my part as a spiritual fetish.

You should come here and fuck an abo...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The only subject that smarmy little prick has a lot to say about is the same frickin thing he says he doesn't care about, old Freud being a guy.

Hey ' Love Suckin ' . This place and the other place has loads of guys pretending to be female just like you do.

canadians are the worst ones for it .

It must be a Fruity Canadian rainbow ThAng .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The only subject that smarmy little prick has a lot to say about is the same frickin thing he says he doesn't care about, old Freud being a guy.

Hey ' Love Suckin ' . This place and the other place has loads of guys pretending to be female just like you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

So Herman is a female pretending to be a male KAM?

:laugh:

kiebers

QuoteWhat is it With DSM Caring so Much About Not Caring

Offhand, I would say it is comedy. In fact, I know it's comedy. The fact that its not recognized is the really sad part.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Offhand, I would say it is comedy. In fact, I know it's comedy. The fact that its not recognized is the really sad part.

Skinny is sooooooo entertaining. ac_boring

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

if i'm not mistaken (and i'm certain that i'm not), you said 'he posts alot of nothing about nothing. hes like an episode of Seinfeld'..... i dunno about you but i think being compared to one of the most beloved sitcoms in the free world is very flattering.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

if i'm not mistaken (and i'm certain that i'm not), you said 'he posts alot of nothing about nothing. hes like an episode of Seinfeld'..... i dunno about you but i think being compared to one of the most beloved sitcoms in the free world is very flattering.... :laugh:

You're mistaken, I never posted anything on the first page of this thread.

kiebers

Not this thread. Maybe another one.....You just forgot the compliment you gave him...LOLOLOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Not this thread. Maybe another one.....You just forgot the compliment you gave him...LOLOLOLOL

I'm always sweeter than fucking sugar as you know kiebs. ac_dance

kiebers

Anonymous

i am on the wrong section ? Is this the RR sec OR the Fruity ac_wub  section ?

:rules:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"i am on the wrong section ? Is this the RR sec OR the Fruity ac_wub  section ?

You're on the wrong forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"i am on the wrong section ? Is this the RR sec OR the Fruity ac_wub  section ?

What is it with you and faggots Kam? You scared of girls? You never been with one yet? Old Joe there on VF is a sixty year old virgin. You should talk to him. You two have a lot in common.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview