Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

What is it With DSM Caring so Much About Not Caring

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The only subject that smarmy little prick has a lot to say about is the same frickin thing he says he doesn't care about, old Freud being a guy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The only subject that smarmy little prick has a lot to say about is the same frickin thing he says he doesn't care about, old Freud being a guy.

VF gossip Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"The only subject that smarmy little prick has a lot to say about is the same frickin thing he says he doesn't care about, old Freud being a guy.

VF gossip Herman?

It's not gossip, it's on their main board. Scouse is just stating what everyone knows; Aaron is a well known troll around my age who pretends to be a gal. That dsm shithead is on his frickin case for calling his dated troll act.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

VF gossip Herman?

It's not gossip, it's on their main board. Scouse is just stating what everyone knows; Aaron is a well known troll around my age who pretends to be a gal. That dsm shithead is on his frickin case for calling his dated troll act.

Nobody here cares.

I knew four and a half years ago I was not a fit for VF and never registered. Since the arrival of Freud/Gargoyle/DD and the influx of refugees from BF, I am even more not a fit for there.

What, I am saying is that Aaron is among his type of posters there and they enjoy the show. It is not my cup of java, but to each their own. You cannot change anything there and you should not care either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

VF gossip Herman?

Nobody here cares.

I knew four and a half years ago I was not a fit for VF and never registered. Since the arrival of Freud/Gargoyle/DD and the influx of refugees from BF, I am even more not a fit for there.

What, I am saying is that Aaron is among his type of posters there and they enjoy the show. It is not my cup of java, but to each their own. You cannot change anything there and you should not care either.

Well said Seoul.

Anonymous

Dinky Freud's racist stereotypes of East Asians bugged me though. They were as outdated as his whole gender bending troll act. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Dinky Freud's racist stereotypes of East Asians bugged me though. They were as outdated as his whole gender bending troll act. :laugh3:

He tried to claim cc la mata hari or kiebers edited his post with the added racism..

You should have seen the racist garbage he used to post anonymously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Dinky Freud's racist stereotypes of East Asians bugged me though. They were as outdated as his whole gender bending troll act. :laugh3:

He tried to claim cc la mata hari or kiebers edited his post with the added racism..

You should have seen the racist garbage he used to post anonymously.

That dang kiebers and cc. Always trolling poor honest Aaron.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fucken slitty eyed yellow skinned fruit tart ^

I love it when you talk dirty to me Gordon. ac_lovestruck

GORDY GAMBINO

Blurt is gonna dress ya up as a girly and savagely blast yo ass int Pluto.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Blurt is gonna dress ya up as a girly and savagely blast yo ass int Pluto.

He does not have an Asian fetish like you do Gordon.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fucken slitty eyed yellow skinned fruit tart ^

I love it when you talk dirty to me Gordon. ac_lovestruck

What the hell is this.

Blurt

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Blurt is gonna dress ya up as a girly and savagely blast yo ass int Pluto.

He does not have an Asian fetish like you do Gordon.

I sort of don't.

I like women of all ethnic backgrounds but Middle Eastern, Indian, and Asian women hold a certain appeal, to be sure.

I think it may have to do with my fascination with the mythological, philosophical, and religious traditions that originate in those parts of the world.

Not so much a cultural fetish on my part as a spiritual fetish.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview