Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Man, Fire, Food

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am not much of a cook myself and I have no room for a smoker, but I love that show.

Anonymous

A pig roast and smoked lamb on today's show.

RW

My husband made a smoker out of a couple of plant pots.  It could easily fit in a balcony so there are more compact options out there if you are interested.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My husband made a smoker out of a couple of plant pots.  It could easily fit in a balcony so there are more compact options out there if you are interested.

Get the heck  out here? Are you serious?

Roger Mooking usually builds massive smokers from cement blocks.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"My husband made a smoker out of a couple of plant pots.  It could easily fit in a balcony so there are more compact options out there if you are interested.

I'll find out where my husband got the build from and let you know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I'll find out where my husband got the build from and let you know.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not much of a cook myself and I have no room for a smoker, but I love that show.

I don't know if I have seen that one Seoul.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not much of a cook myself and I have no room for a smoker, but I love that show.

We all thought you where happy smoking Gordy's meat. :laugh3:

Seriously though....I gave up meat 7 months ago.

Best decision I ever made.....  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

We all thought you where happy smoking Gordy's meat. :laugh3:

Seriously though....I gave up meat 7 months ago.

Best decision I ever made.....  ac_unsure

I like my protein. I don't eat it everyday though.

Anonymous

My girlfriend told me our condo rules forbid using charcoal or wood for cooking on balconies. Darn it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"My girlfriend told me our condo rules forbid using charcoal or wood for cooking on balconies. Darn it.

Yeah, we own a condo up in Fort Mac. Lots of rules. Some make sense, others are horseshit.

Anonymous

I have two home made smokers on the farm. Both are made from 55 gallon steel drums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have two home made smokers on the farm. Both are made from 55 gallon steel drums.

That's creative Herman, do you use them often?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have two home made smokers on the farm. Both are made from 55 gallon steel drums.

If I had the land, I would have that along with a barbeque pit.

Anonymous

If I had the land, I would have that along with a barbeque pit.

My husband has talked about building a barbeque pit in the yard, but we don't want to destroy the grass.