The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

WhoreDung The Virginator To The Rescue

Started by Gary Oak, January 13, 2013, 11:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I do that eye wink emoticon all the time because I wink my right eye when I´m talking to females.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I do that eye wink emoticon all the time because I wink my right eye when I´m talking to females.

Universal language I see.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I do that eye wink emoticon all the time because I wink my right eye when I´m talking to females.

I have never had a man wink at me when he talked to me..

I wouldn't know how to react if that were to happen.

:?

Gary Oak

Hornydung The Virginator was back in action today

Hornung wrote:

Gary Choking the Chicken, everybody agrees the appraisal that you are sinophobic racist deranged f*cked in head conspiracy theory nutcase like you whose cheap thrill for a loser like you is spamming about the terrible selling book Tartan Dragon for umpteen years.  

I see that you and your sinophobic homophobic racist cyberbully partner Shen Li are going bye bye with your racist loser Asian Canadian Forum. No more numerous racially based hate based threads from nutcases from you.  

Oh look Shen Li is show that she has shite for brains for permanently banning my ip address with a homophobic sexual insult as a reason. I just have to log off the U.B.C. wireless network and re-log on the the U.B.C. wireless network and get a new ip address. No wonder shite for brains Shen Li has a low ratings for the loser racist Asian Canadian Forum, she has banned many ip address from innocent viewers.

Hornydung the Virginator is back armed with adjectives to save the world from evil

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never had a man wink at me when he talked to me..

I wouldn't know how to react if that were to happen.

:?

It requires a funny kind of female and a male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornydung The Virginator was back in action today

Hornung wrote:

Gary Choking the Chicken, everybody agrees the appraisal that you are sinophobic racist deranged f*cked in head conspiracy theory nutcase like you whose cheap thrill for a loser like you is spamming about the terrible selling book Tartan Dragon for umpteen years.  

I see that you and your sinophobic homophobic racist cyberbully partner Shen Li are going bye bye with your racist loser Asian Canadian Forum. No more numerous racially based hate based threads from nutcases from you.  

Oh look Shen Li is show that she has shite for brains for permanently banning my ip address with a homophobic sexual insult as a reason. I just have to log off the U.B.C. wireless network and re-log on the the U.B.C. wireless network and get a new ip address. No wonder shite for brains Shen Li has a low ratings for the loser racist Asian Canadian Forum, she has banned many ip address from innocent viewers.

Hornydung the Virginator is back armed with adjectives to save the world from evil

Gary, Hornung is mentally ill..

He should be pitied.

Hornung

It is obvious that Fashionista is a stooge of yours Gary Choking the Chicken not to think you are the one with mental problems with all of these insult thread generated and bumped by you and your other stooge Shen Li.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpvmd.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"It is obvious that Fashionista is a stooge of yours Gary Choking the Chicken not to think you are the one with mental problems with all of these insult thread generated and bumped by you and your other stooge Shen Li.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpvmd.jpg">

Hello Hornung and welcome to our our little forum even though we won't be around much longer.

I don't know what would ever make you think I am a "stooge" of anyone let alone Gary Oak..

I don't like the way Gary teases you, Time Flies and instigator..

It is very cruel to make fun of people, especially those who are ill.

Welcome anyway Hornung.

Gary Oak

I agree, hornhung virgin is definitely one who is mentally ill :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"It is obvious that Fashionista is a stooge of yours Gary Choking the Chicken not to think you are the one with mental problems with all of these insult thread generated and bumped by you and your other stooge Shen Li.

Whoa guy, slow down just for a second. I think Gary Oak is a paranoid loser. However, Fashionista is a sweet angel and most NORMAL people recognize that in her. Calling her a "stooge" of anyone, but especially the likes of Gary Oak is as assinine as the nonsense Oak himself spews.

Gary Oak

You are the judge ? This implies that you are over me and like fuck some miserable personality challenged fag who chose your previous avatar is in any position to criticise anybody. You gimpls love to criticise everybody but don't take an honest look at yourselves. You say I am a loser ? this implies that you are a winner ? Winners don't choose gay boy avatars holding a hello kitty doll like they want to give it a blow job.

Gary Oak

Where is that coolie virgin Hornydung ? He hasn't been stalking 24/7 as he has been for years.