Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Investing in franchises

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets an experience....

True enough, but there seems to be a misunderstanding of my op. No big deal, that's forum life for ya. The entertainment aspect is what it's all about.

You'll retire younger and have a better retirement than either Gordo or dsm.

GORDY GAMBINO

wanna make a bet mate

I do fuck all and make a fortune

unlike all of youse slave skids
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"wanna make a bet mate

You would lose. Old Jock will be retired before he is the age you are now. I am forty nine and semi retired. You should watch what us successful people do and try to copy it.

GORDY GAMBINO

he fucks coons on a beach

I have more money than either of you will ever have.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You would lose. Old Jock will be retired before he is the age you are now. I am forty nine and semi retired. You should watch what us successful people do and try to copy it.

Gordon is not very wise when it comes to investing, but if you could see how cute he looks in the morning. ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Gordon is not very wise when it comes to investing, but if you could see how cute he looks in the morning. ac_wub

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"he fucks coons on a beach

Frickin right, I have had lots of poontang. On every frickin continent too. And I did not have to become poor banging them either like you have ya turkey.

GORDY GAMBINO

Pussy owners demand rent or outright purchase.

There is no free ride Hermy we pay one way or another.

Good thing ya left ya skanks where ya found em I cant imagine how many paper bags the  ya went through.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"he fucks coons on a beach

Frickin right, I have had lots of poontang. On every frickin continent too. And I did not have to become poor banging them either like you have ya turkey.

Gordon is done sowing his wild oats since he met me. I will look after the money and he cooks and cleans.