Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Free yourself!

Started by Berry Sweet, February 19, 2017, 01:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Since I'm now down to just two part time jobs (hosting 2 days, and takeout 2 days) I'm seriously thinking of taking up the head cook on her offer about training me as her assistant. It would be full time starting in early mornings and long days. It wouldn't be any heavy lifting but prep work and cooking. I did some work in the kitchen today when it got busy and she said I would be perfect. Since I was the dishwasher for a couple months I know where everything is and I know the menu/specials/plates etc.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pig spits of chicken but the guys usually handle those anyways.  It would be better pay than takeout for sure.  The other cook they hired just a month ago has major anger issues and so they demoted him to just prep work lol.  I have several days to mull it over while the tendons in my arm heal some more.

Good for you Annie..

They must like your work ethic.

You know it.

Not bad for a white chick.

I bet you cook up a storm or do ya just sit there eating pizza ??

you fat fuck.  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Annie"Since I'm now down to just two part time jobs (hosting 2 days, and takeout 2 days) I'm seriously thinking of taking up the head cook on her offer about training me as her assistant. It would be full time starting in early mornings and long days. It wouldn't be any heavy lifting but prep work and cooking. I did some work in the kitchen today when it got busy and she said I would be perfect. Since I was the dishwasher for a couple months I know where everything is and I know the menu/specials/plates etc.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pig spits of chicken but the guys usually handle those anyways.  It would be better pay than takeout for sure.  The other cook they hired just a month ago has major anger issues and so they demoted him to just prep work lol.  I have several days to mull it over while the tendons in my arm heal some more.

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Don't be an asshole, phoning takeaways takes quite a lot of effort, especially for digits her size.

Renee

you might just get a new husband with ya cooking skills

just remember to be a real fucken slut in the bedroom

I'm sure I won't have to repeat that I have full trust in you Annie Chef Blowjob Wif.

If I wasn't so sexy I'd bone the fuck outa ya.  :laugh3:

You haven't been able to "bone" anything since your dick disappeared under your paunch 20 years ago. Exactly how many gold digging, ting-tongs, equipped with flashlights and gas masks does it take to locate that sad little, drippy thing?

Don't forget that I've seen the pics, Gordy. And unless you've learned the benefits of personal hygiene, gained the miraculous ability to age backwards and grow hair (on your head), I highly doubt your....situation has gotten any better. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

you might just get a new husband with ya cooking skills

just remember to be a real fucken slut in the bedroom

I'm sure I won't have to repeat that I have full trust in you Annie Chef Blowjob Wif.

If I wasn't so sexy I'd bone the fuck outa ya.  :laugh3:

Annie's a busy lady lately and she seems very happy about that.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Don't be an asshole, phoning takeaways takes quite a lot of effort, especially for digits her size.

Oh look at this, the skinhead village idiot wants to try and pile on.

Look junior, if you are going to snipe at me from behind Gordy's flappy ass cheeks, maybe you want to come at me with more than just that same old lame shit dribbling out of your mouth.

I swear you are so incredibly butt hurt that your asshole is literally in a state of hysterical paralysis.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Look junior, if you are going to snipe at me from behind Gordy's flappy ass cheeks, maybe you want to come at me with more than just that same old lame shit dribbling out of your mouth.

I swear you are so incredibly butt hurt that your asshole is literally in a state of hysterical paralysis.

You still crying to Fash about keeping me out of the private section?  Hows that  going?  ac_toofunny

If anyone is butthurt its you tubs...

GORDY GAMBINO

Now I aint been invited to the private section.

So I will show the respect back.

I wanna see the piss flap pics.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

You aint invited to the private section cuz you too horny.....lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Annie root rating

before when with husband 2

now 10

she has turned up the heat folks

no niggas
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

You still crying to Fash about keeping me out of the private section?  Hows that  going?  ac_toofunny

WTF, are you reading?

You really are a moron, does it look like I'm crying to anyone?

By brining up the fact that I pointed out your suspect trustworthiness for no apparent reason, just illustrates my previous post. Thanks for doing the work for me. :laugh3:

You are as dumb as that tropical surfer fuck that you troll endlessly. Dumb and dumber.

Aryan

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

WTF, are you reading?

By brining up the fact that I pointed out your suspect trustworthiness for no apparent reason, just illustrates my previous post. Thanks for doing the work for me. :laugh3:

You are as dumb as that tropical surfer fuck that you troll endlessly. Dumb and dumber.

I've heard all about your crying, dont even fucking try to deny it you fat twat.

What on earth gives you the deluded notion that you are more 'trustworthy' than me I have no idea.  

As a poster you are easily the most unpleasant cunt on here with one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen.

The board would be much better off without your fat hostile whinging ass.  

You haven't been back for more than 5 mins and you're dictating to the site owner about who you think is 'suitable' to be in the private section and who isn't.  :oeudC:

Twenty Dollars

https://postimage.org">

Epic waves this week friends.

Renee

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

WTF, are you reading?

I've heard all about your crying, dont even fucking try to deny it you fat twat.

What on earth gives you the deluded notion that you are more 'trustworthy' than me I have no idea.  

As a poster you are easily the most unpleasant cunt on here with one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen.

You haven't been back for more than 5 mins and you're dictating to the site owner about who you think is 'suitable' to be in the private section and who isn't.  :oeudC:

You cry an awful lot..... ac_toofunny

What's the matter, powder puff.....can't take it when you're on the receiving end? Do you actually have a pair of balls or are you nothing but a living Ken doll? My guess would be that you are a blank slate from the waist down.

Better learn something real fast. Everyone on these forums isn't like TD. Some of us can actually fight back. Some of us can even bring the fight right to you....If you have half a brain (which I doubt) you will just STFU and drop it.

Aryan

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

WTF, are you reading?

What's the matter, powder puff.....can't take it when you're on the receiving end? Do you actually have a pair of balls or are you nothing but a living Ken doll? My guess would be that you are a blank slate from the waist down.

Better learn something real fast. Everyone on these forums isn't like TD. Some of us can actually fight back. Some of us can even bring the fight right to you....If you have half a brain (which I doubt) you will just STFU and drop it.

Oh you misunderstand me, I dislike your potty mouth and shitty attitude, but you can give me as much shit as you like, and I won't care in the slightest........

Its your manipulation of the site owner I take issue with. The ONLY reason you have complained to her and pressured her to remove me from the private  section is because of your vendetta against me.  

At least be honest with your agenda on here.  :001_rolleyes:  

If it was upto you I wouldn't even be allowed to post on here, because I grind your chubby gears so much.   :laugh:

Renee

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

WTF, are you reading?

Oh you misunderstand me, I dislike your potty mouth and shitty attitude, but you can give me as much shit as you like, and I won't care in the slightest........

Its your manipulation of the site owner I take issue with. The ONLY reason you have complained to her and pressured her to remove me from the private  section is because of your vendetta against me.  

At least be honest with your agenda on here.  :001_rolleyes:  

If it was upto you I wouldn't even be allowed to post on here, because I grind your chubby gears so much.   :laugh:

Look dimwit, I don't misunderstand you at all. I could care less about you or where you post. It's your twisted ignorant hateful ideology that it take issue with and I could probably overlook that as well if you weren't such a little weasel. If you can't understand that you got the boot from the private sub because of your penchant for piling on when you or one of your fellow rat fucks uses PI against someone, then that's your problem.

You are a petulant little snot nosed child and you don't belong in a place where someone might spill some sensitive info about themselves. I see you as a sneaky little 8 year old listening at mommy and daddies bedroom door.

Now since you have kicked up such a fuss and before you pop a vein holding your breath, I will use the considerable influence (that you claim I have) to get you reinstated. That way you can dry your tears and blow your nose and smile again.

Furthermore since you can dish it out but refuse to eat it when it is fed back to you. I will confine the beatings I dole out on your ass to the Rodeo. If you wish to engage me in the retard sub you are more than welcome to take your chances....At least there, your cries of unfair treatment will not cause distress and unnecessary work for the management of this forum......You on the other hand may attack me whenever or wherever you wish until the mod decides to adjust your attitude. I'm giving you this gift because unlike you, I have no problem ignoring the kind of lame immature prattle you and your kind are noted for.