News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

I am OFFICIAL UncleDiLF® - Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Started by UncleDilf, March 07, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

UncleDilf

Okay what sup you beta simp manginas!

I am an uncle and if you beta males and LTBG flagge have issue, you can always have a seAT on UnxcleDILFs lap. I take care of you son.

So I need an ALPHA update!!!!

Last time I was banned at LTBG forum from vans. memebee for saying the truth!

My last thread they changed the title from "you losers" to "you cruisers". LBGT Mod "back" sailed "as per rules". LOL! I guess I hurt his vegan trans liberal feelings!

Thanks for unbanning me!!!

I am OFFICAL since 2009, starting at ync. So respect me. I am a household name! I CRUSHED many piss sippers like JAK, BalkmanNcharge, DrPiodioPepper, Legion, Zyklon the sissy and many many more...

Kissy meATs!!!

UncleDilf

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/4B774C19-8866-4C16-B6C1-D6B4376202A0_zpshkiba64o.jpg">

Lou Perlman the boyband creator and legend is having his birthday.

Happy Birthday big poppa

kiebers

Seems you and Kam have the same confusion in determining male or female. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Okay what sup you beta simp manginas!

I am an uncle and if you beta males and LTBG flagge have issue, you can always have a seAT on UnxcleDILFs lap. I take care of you son.

My last thread they changed the title from "you losers" to "you cruisers". LBGT Mod "back" sailed "as per rules". LOL! I guess I hurt his vegan trans liberal feelings!

I am OFFICAL since 2009, starting at ync. So respect me. I am a household name! I CRUSHED many piss sippers like JAK, BalkmanNcharge, DrPiodioPepper, Legion, Zyklon the sissy and many many more...

Kissy meATs!!!

Good for you.

Anonymous

Kissy meATs!!!

jackass

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Kissy meATs!!!

jackass

Still mad that your wife left and you must child alimony ? ;) cuck

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Herman"

Kissy meATs!!!

jackass[/

Why u mad?

UncleDilf

Quote from: "kiebers"Seems you and Kam have the same confusion in determining male or female. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Your failures in life doesn't surprise me either, Gaybers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "kiebers"Seems you and Kam have the same confusion in determining male or female. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Your failures in life doesn't surprise me either, Gaybers.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Doesn't surprise me either.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kissy meATS Dilf!! Where has your Premium SKULL been hiding?

You like his skull?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kissy meATS Dilf!! Where has your Premium SKULL been hiding?

You like his skull?

Its just BF talk, Dilfisms are very contagious.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You like his skull?

Its just BF talk, Dilfisms are very contagious.  ac_biggrin

I see to be immune from Dilf fever.

Aryan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview