News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10332
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I am OFFICIAL UncleDiLF® - Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Started by UncleDilf, March 07, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Dilf is a good guy, we go back a long way.  ac_smile

His posts are rather juvenile..

I'm sure it's all for entertainment purposes though.

UncleDilf

Kissy meATS!!!

Lets all meATs and CUMpare some of our biGG and StiFF meATs!!!

Where can I park my meAt? On whiches SKULL? Maybe Kiefers the sad depressed attention seeking social loser? Or FAshista???

I crush all of you!!!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kissy meATS Dilf!! Where has your Premium SKULL been hiding?

Kissy meATs!!!! And Ahoi big SCOUSE!!!! How is England doing?? Is it white and pride???

Have you invested your money wisely? Invest in bitcoins my friend! By the end of the year it will stay at 3000!!! Invest now!

How your white CORPSE is in awesome shape.

Have ou hearded that DrPeadPepper hanged himself yesterday? With Zyklon? They playeded with each other cocks and then they dieded

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kissy meATS Dilf!! Where has your Premium SKULL been hiding?

Kissy meATs!!!! And Ahoi big SCOUSE!!!! How is England doing?? Is it white and pride???

Have you invested your money wisely? Invest in bitcoins my friend! By the end of the year it will stay at 3000!!! Invest now!

Have ou hearded that DrPeadPepper hanged himself yesterday? With Zyklon? They playeded with each other cocks and then they dieded

You sticking around mate?  

Semen has rage quit because nobody likes him.   ac_lmfao

UncleDilf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"

You sticking around mate?  

Semen has rage quit because nobody likes him.   ac_lmfao

I guess mate. At least this forum doesn't ban you for saying the truth or edit your posts/title as in shitty van forum.

I guess I stay. They like me here.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Wasn't the "Kissy MeAT Crew" the guys who wrecked up BF?

Well as always its a matter of perception. Some say wrecked, others say enriched......... I'd be part of the group who thought the latter.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Is it true that Uncle DiLF's big brother used to pee in a glass, tell him it was apple juice and DiLF would drink it and ask for more?  Because I heard that happened.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Wasn't the "Kissy MeAT Crew" the guys who wrecked up BF?

Well as always its a matter of perception. Some say wrecked, others say enriched......... I'd be part of the group who thought the latter.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Which fails to explain why BF went belly up...what with such a RICH vein of wit, intellect and sparkling repartee.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Which fails to explain why BF went belly up...what with such a RICH vein of wit, intellect and sparkling repartee.

It was probably because I wasn't posting much around that time.

Seriously, I think the owner just had some real life problems and decided abruptly to pull the plug. I don't think it was because of anything that had happened on the board.

Bricktop

C'mon...that place was going nowhere. It was filled with alters and nujobs.

Aryan

It was a fun place, but yeah the alts were annoying. The site owner had this strategy of making fake accounts of women with the intention of attracting male posters...... Only trouble was it was obvious as fuck, and he used to get pissed at me for blowing his cover all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You like his skull?

Its just BF talk, Dilfisms are very contagious.  ac_biggrin
BF means boyfriend. Sissy queers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Yeah. So what?

Kissy meAT crew rocks!

How many people were part of that crew besides yourself?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview