Started by Renee, March 04, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDL2017"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDL2017"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No the post in question hasn't been moved, its still there in the original thread.  Clearly you haven't read the entire thread properly......

Yeah, because God forbid the subject of the Holocaust should include the fact that there are some low life scumbags around that deny it ever happened.

I deny it ever happened.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I see RDL.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

What are you implying?

I'm not implying anything.

But what do you mean by "I see RDL"?

Clearly you were thinking something.

What was it?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'll just leave this here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Oh please cut the shit. The Haavara Agreement took place before the war and the creation of the internment camps. Not only that it was voluntary. Jews fleeing Europe left of their own free will in exchange they had to give up all their property and possessions and in exchange for payments to the Nazi government for German goods and supplies. It was government sanction extortion and nothing more and it had nothing to do with the mass murder of millions.

If you want to talk relocation how about one of the more ridiculous ideas of moving the Jews to Madagascar after the fall of France? Unfortunately another British Naval blockade put an end to that dopey idea. History shows that Nazi's as a group aren't very smart. Every idea to move the Jew's out of Europe was half baked at best and lead to the "Final Solution" which was the ultimate covert goal all along.

Since you don't have a clue about the use of academic citation, I will play your game....although I am loathed to do so.

I'm just going to leave this here.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

I suggest you read  Christopher Browning's..."Path to Genocide"......it's a book; have you ever opened one? They are pretty cool, the hide all kinds of things like knowledge in them.

In Browning's explanation of the events leading up to the "Final Solution" the German government was in chaos over what to do with the Jews. Plans to move the Jews could never fully be realized or agreed upon for a combination of political and logistical reasons. Ultimately the plan was mass extermination.

I've come across some argumentative know it all types in my time, but you are something else.  :laugh3:

So you dismiss the Haavara Agreement because it happened before the war?  Sorry but thats just a cop out.  If Hitler wanted every last Jew dead then why did he keep them alive in camps?  Don't forget these camps had swimming pools, theaters and even brothels so that the 'prisoners' could be entertained.  Hell on earth eh?  Everything only turned to shit towards the end of the war when the Allies had bombed supply routes meaning food and medicine started to run out.  

The Jewish question has been an issue for centuries.  They have been kicked out of 109 countries in total.  Pretty impressive track record isn't it?   As for this 'Final Solution' you speak of, nobody actually knows what it meant do they? Or of course have any proof that it meant every last Jew was to be murdered.   A much more believable and less far fetched conclusion is that Hitler intended on removing Jewish influence from Europe, and send most of them to the Middle East. But of course that theory doesn't satisfy you Nazi haters does it?  :001_rolleyes:

Another small point, you do know that Hitler had Jews in the Reich? So how can he have been this genocidal anti semite when he allowed the people he supposedly loathed into his army?   He wanted rid of Jewish influence, or more precisely international Jewry, as opposed to chasing down every last Jew. Big difference.   You should try reading Mein Kampf in between trips to the fridge, because he actually says pretty much what I've just wrote.

And I've come across some gullible morons in my time but you take the cake.....maybe even the whole bakery?

That whole rebuttal was nothing but neo Nazi propaganda. You didn't address item such the Haavara Agreement being government sanctioned extortion of an entire demographic of it's citizenry. As long as it satisfies your head in the sand lie of the benevolence of Hitler's Germany it's okay with you.

I suppose giving people the choice of continued persecution and organized violence at the hands of the government or leaving the country while forfeiting all your possessions and property is cool with you. Well why shouldn't it be because in exchange for all your shit you can buy a bag of stale pferffernusse to keep you from starving on the big boat ride to Palestine.

Furthermore as for your concentration camp clap trap.....did you ever stop to think that keeping a certain number of slaves alive for the war effort might be beneficial. And if you are going to exterminate an entire group of people wouldn't it be easier if they were gathered all in ONE FUCKING ROOM! Saves on leg work and best of all, it makes for easy clean up.

As for the swimming pool bullshit.....well why don't you try convincing me that all the Jews drowned in a series of freak water ballet accidents? May Himmler should have invested in water wings but then again, there was a war on and rubber was in short supply. :laugh3:

Too bad another kind of rubber was in short supply when your dad was fucking your mum.

Is there any sign of intelligent life behind those eyes of yours? As I stated previously, try reading a book on the subject. A book that is researched by reputable members of academia that uses credible sources.

Oh but I forgot, most publishing houses are probably owned and operated by the evil Juden. That's why you get all your oh so believable information from the interwebz. Because as we all know, if its on the net, it must be true......... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, you do your cause no great favour by denying the truth of history.

Think about it.

You have a political position, which you wish to promulgate via discussion, debate and reason. Then you make a claim that cannot be substantiated. Your whole doctrine collapses.

The sheer weight of evidence defies any denial that millions of Jews were exterminated by Nazi Germany. Auschwitz still stands. It is not a figment of anyone's imagination. Some survivors of these horrors still live. You are in fact on safer ground with your "flat earth" concept.

No-one will heed your dogma if you persist in claiming the sky is green, Martians run the media and mice are a superior race (with apologies to Douglas Adams).

The official account of the Holocaust has more holes in it than Renee's stretched super size granny knickers.  Why do you think research is suppressed, and in some cases prosecutions brought against those who disagree with certain aspects of it?  There is no evidence that 'millions were exterminated' at all, let alone gas chambers and all the other outlandish claims.  Auschwitz stands yes, but did you know that the gas chambers were built AFTER the war for tourism purposes?   This all gets explained in David Cole's documentary which I strongly suggest you watch if you already haven't.  

As I said earlier, I dont deny that Jews were killed, but I dont buy the tale that Hitler wanted them all exterminated.  The 'Final Solution' was about expulsion not genocide.

Idiot....the "Final Solution" came about after all the whacky impossible to implement schemes of expulsion and relocation fell apart. It was indeed a plan for mass extermination because it was the only option left other than a release of survivors and that wasn't going to happen.

There are a lot of stupid people in this world and I strongly suggest you count yourself among them. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

'Neo nazi propaganda'   :001_rolleyes:

Thats like me saying everything you've parroted so far is just Jewish propaganda.

You didn't address item such the Haavara Agreement being government sanctioned extortion of an entire demographic of it's citizenry. As long as it satisfies your head in the sand lie of the benevolence of Hitler's Germany it's okay with you.

The Jews have been extorting us for years, and still are.  Or do you not take issue with the Jewish banking racket which still goes on today?

Furthermore as for your concentration camp clap trap.....did you ever stop to think that keeping a certain number of slaves alive for the war effort might be beneficial. And if you are going to exterminate an entire group of people wouldn't it be easier if they were gathered all in ONE FUCKING ROOM! Saves on leg work and best of all, it makes for easy clean up.

Then why didnt the nazis kill them all? They certainly had the chance to....... For a group of people who were supposedly marked for extermination there sure were a lot of 'survivors', and boy did they cash in on it.

As for the swimming pool bullshit.....well why don't you try convincing me that all the Jews drowned in a series of freak water ballet accidents? May Himmler should have invested in water wings but then again, there was a war on and rubber was in short supply. :laugh3:

So you're denying that some camps had pools?  

Is there any sign of intelligent life behind those eyes of yours? As I stated previously, try reading a book on the subject. A book that is researched by reputable members of academia that uses credible sources

You mean Jewish and Jewish endorsed sources right?   :001_rolleyes:

Oh but I forgot, most publishing houses are probably owned and operated by the evil Juden.

Many of them are yes, and if anyone dares to attempt to release a book going against the kosher narrative they will struggle like hell to get published, be slandered and demonized, and in extreme cases even prosecuted.

Aryan

Idiot....the "Final Solution" came about after all the whacky impossible to implement schemes of expulsion and relocation fell apart. It was indeed a plan for mass extermination because it was the only option left other than a release of survivors and that wasn't going to happen.

There are a lot of stupid people in this world and I strongly suggest you count yourself among them. :laugh3:

Baaa baaaaaa, thats a good sheep.  ac_toofunny

Renee

Do you have anything of value to add to this discussion? I mean something rational. Something other than your standard tired neo Nazi denial monkey horseshit?

What level of education do you actually have and who or what are your sources of information? Are any of them NOT connected to the neo Nazi or white supremacist movement?

You are so full of shit that if it wasn't for the scary fact that there is a chance that you might breed....you would a source of endless comedy.

Aryan

Do you have anything of value to add to this discussion? I mean something rational. Something other than your standard tired neo Nazi denial monkey horseshit?

What level of education do you actually have and who or what are your sources of information? Are any of them NOT connected to the neo Nazi or white supremacist movement?

You are so full of shit that if it wasn't for the scary fact that there is a chance that you might breed....you would a source of endless comedy.

So just because some information comes from the 'neo nazi movement' it automatically makes it false?   :001_rolleyes:  

Here's a newsflash for you, this subject is very popular in those circles because they understand the Jewish problem and have become Jew-wise, so therefore much of the time they will pick up on any Jewish wrong doing and report it. Something which naturally the mainstream media never does, but I'm sure I dont need to educate you on the Jewish ownership and control of the mass media do I? Or do you dismiss this as 'neo nazi propaganda' also?  

You've already made your mind up about who the good guys and who the bad guys are, so its pointless trying to tell you anything.  You have rose tinted kosher spectacles on, and all you see through them is how the poor Jews suffered at the hands of the evil nazis.

Renee

So just because some information comes from the 'neo nazi movement' it automatically makes it false?   :001_rolleyes:  

Here's a newsflash for you, this subject is very popular in those circles because they understand the Jewish problem and have become Jew-wise, so therefore much of the time they will pick up on any Jewish wrong doing and report it. Something which naturally the mainstream media never does, but I'm sure I dont need to educate you on the Jewish ownership and control of the mass media do I? Or do you dismiss this as 'neo nazi propaganda' also?  

You've already made your mind up about who the good guys and who the bad guys are, so its pointless trying to tell you anything.  You have rose tinted kosher spectacles on, and all you see through them is how the poor Jews suffered at the hands of the evil nazis.

More evasion to perfectly reasonable questions..... :laugh3:

Why am I not surprised, deception and lies are hallmarks of all holocaust deniers because they know their bullshit doesn't pass the smell test. :nea:

Well you are right about one thing.....my mind is made up and your feckless unsubstantiated arguments don't have a hope in hell of convincing me or anyone for that matter, that my POV is wrong.

All you've managed to do is reinforce my point that you are nothing but a ignorant purveyor of neo Nazi bullshit propaganda.

I'm just going to drop this term "einsatzgruppen".......look it up.

Aryan

I'm not evading anything.   You want sources which aren't from neo nazis? Try David Cole, he's a Jew.   :001_rolleyes:

Another good one is Kevin McDonald, who talks at great length about the Jewish influence in academia and how they have implemented Cultural Marxism.   He isn't a 'nazi' either.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not evading anything.   You want sources which aren't from neo nazis? Try David Cole, he's a Jew.   :001_rolleyes:

Another good one is Kevin McDonald, who talks at great length about the Jewish influence in academia and how they have implemented Cultural Marxism.   He isn't a 'nazi' either.

David Cole AKA David Stein is a Hollywood weirdo and a self professed Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier. Try again.... :laugh3:

As for Kevin McDonald, I'm just going to cite Harvard Professor Steven Pinker

"MacDonald's ideas, as presented in summaries that would serve as a basis for further examination, do not pass that threshold, for many reasons:

1. By stating that Jews promulgate scientific hypotheses because they are Jewish, he is engaging in ad hominem argumentation that is outside the bounds of normal scientific discourse and an obvious waste of time to engage. MacDonald has already announced that I will reject his ideas because I am Jewish, so what's the point of replying to them?

2. MacDonald's main axioms – group selection of behavioral adaptations, and behaviorally relevant genetic cohesiveness of ethnic groups – are opposed by powerful bodies of data and theory, which Tooby, Cosmides, and many other evolutionary psychologists have written about in detail. Of course any assumption can be questioned, but there are no signs that MacDonald has taken on the burden of proof of showing that the majority view is wrong.

3. MacDonald's various theses, even if worthy of scientifically [sic] debate individually, collectively add up to a consistently invidious portrayal of Jews, couched in value-laden, disparaging language. It is impossible to avoid the impression that this is not an ordinary scientific hypothesis.

4. The argument, as presented in the summaries, fail [sic] two basic tests of scientific credibility: a control group (in this case, other minority ethnic groups), and a comparison with alternative hypotheses (such as Thomas Sowell's convincing analysis of "middlemen minorities" such as the Jews, presented in his magisterial study of migration, race, conquest, and culture)."

http://www.cep.ucsb.edu/slatedialog.html">//http://www.cep.ucsb.edu/slatedialog.html

In other words McDonald is a rightwing fringe academic who misrepresented his research data.......once again....try again.

So discredited works of faux academia and the blathering of a holocaust denying celebutard wannabe, Jew are all you got?

Can you name one serious respected author or scholar on this subject? It appears not. :laugh3:

Anonymous

What is wrong with acknowledging what we know about the war in Europe; that Jews, Roma and communists were victims of mass extermination?

During the first world war in Europe, Turkey slaughtered one and a half million Armenians..

Holodomor killed between two and a half and seven and a half million Ukrainians.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not evading anything.   You want sources which aren't from neo nazis? Try David Cole, he's a Jew.   :001_rolleyes:

David Cole AKA David Stein is a Hollywood weirdo and a self professed Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier. Try again.... :laugh3:

As for Kevin McDonald, I'm just going to cite Harvard Professor Steven Pinker

"MacDonald's ideas, as presented in summaries that would serve as a basis for further examination, do not pass that threshold, for many reasons:

1. By stating that Jews promulgate scientific hypotheses because they are Jewish, he is engaging in ad hominem argumentation that is outside the bounds of normal scientific discourse and an obvious waste of time to engage. MacDonald has already announced that I will reject his ideas because I am Jewish, so what's the point of replying to them?

2. MacDonald's main axioms – group selection of behavioral adaptations, and behaviorally relevant genetic cohesiveness of ethnic groups – are opposed by powerful bodies of data and theory, which Tooby, Cosmides, and many other evolutionary psychologists have written about in detail. Of course any assumption can be questioned, but there are no signs that MacDonald has taken on the burden of proof of showing that the majority view is wrong.

3. MacDonald's various theses, even if worthy of scientifically [sic] debate individually, collectively add up to a consistently invidious portrayal of Jews, couched in value-laden, disparaging language. It is impossible to avoid the impression that this is not an ordinary scientific hypothesis.

4. The argument, as presented in the summaries, fail [sic] two basic tests of scientific credibility: a control group (in this case, other minority ethnic groups), and a comparison with alternative hypotheses (such as Thomas Sowell's convincing analysis of "middlemen minorities" such as the Jews, presented in his magisterial study of migration, race, conquest, and culture)."

http://www.cep.ucsb.edu/slatedialog.html">//http://www.cep.ucsb.edu/slatedialog.html

In other words McDonald is a rightwing fringe academic who misrepresented his research data.......once again....try again.

So discredited works of faux academia and the blathering of a holocaust denying celebutard wannabe, Jew are all you got?

Can you name one serious respected author or scholar on this subject? It appears not. :laugh3:

Oh for God's sake, are you for real?  This is getting embarrassing now.....

So everything Kevin McDonald says should be dismissed because some Jewish scholar says so?  Who could have guessed that a Jew would take issue with McDonald's views? ac_toofunny

And David Cole is a 'nazi sympathiser'?  Yeah because Jewish nazi sympathisers are a dime a dozen aren't they?  Could it be that Cole just saw through the BS and chose to expose the big lie?  :crazy:

Seriously Renee, give it up, you are so out of your depth on this subject that I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"What is wrong with acknowledging what we know about the war in Europe; that Jews, Roma and communists were victims of mass extermination?

During the first world war in Europe, Turkey slaughtered one and a half million Armenians..

Holodomor killed between two and a half and seven and a half million Ukrainians.

You do realise that the Commies murdered over 100 million people?  They don't exactly deserve much sympathy.  The red army were the must brutal, murderous group around.  

If Hitler hadn't opposed them, Stalin would have most likely conquered the whole of Europe.

Bricktop

Er...Hitler lost.

Stalin got half of Europe BECAUSE of Hitler.

Aryan

What I'm saying is if the National Socialists hadn't existed, the reds would have spread a lot further than Eastern Europe.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview