Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Holocaust or not

Started by Renee, March 04, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No the post in question hasn't been moved, its still there in the original thread.  Clearly you haven't read the entire thread properly......

Yeah, because God forbid the subject of the Holocaust should include the fact that there are some low life scumbags around that deny it ever happened.

If you can't handle criticism or provide enough credible proof to back up your morally bankrupt position on the subject, then just STFU and crawl back into whatever dank hole you came out of.

You cry like a bitch everytime anyone pushes your buttons. Tell us why the Administration of this place should give your offensive ignorance any special consideration. You are an affront to common decency and it defies conventional morality why any individual would suffer your foul fucking presence.

Now put you big boy pants on, dry your tears and....EAT SHIT.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No the post in question hasn't been moved, its still there in the original thread.  Clearly you haven't read the entire thread properly......

Yeah, because God forbid the subject of the Holocaust should include the fact that there are some low life scumbags around that deny it ever happened.

If you can't handle criticism or provide enough credible proof to back up your morally bankrupt position on the subject, then just STFU and crawl back into whatever dank hole you came out of.

You cry like a bitch everytime anyone pushes your buttons. Tell us why the Administration of this place should give your offensive ignorance any special consideration. You are an affront to common decency and it defies conventional morality why any individual would suffer your foul fucking presence.

Define the Holocaust you fat idiot.......   sorry but people dying of natural causes in concentration camps doesnt cut it I'm afraid.  

Also why is Jewish 'sufferink' more important than anyone else's?   Because it sure gets talked about a lot more than the 100 million murdered by Stalin and the Communists......

Go eat ANOTHER KFC bargain bucket you horrendous mess.     ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Define the Holocaust you fat idiot.......   sorry but people dying of natural causes in concentration camps doesnt cut it I'm afraid.  

Also why is Jewish 'sufferink' more important than anyone else's?   Because it sure gets talked about a lot more than the 100 million murdered by Stalin and the Communists......

"Natural causes" my ass, you piece of dog shit......:oeudC:

Okay shit for brains, let's look at it from the POV of your twisted ignorance.......Start by displacing and entire demographic of people, appropriating everything they own be it property, money or possessions, forcing them at gun point into living conditions that would be considered cruel even for livestock, starving them, forcing them to live in squalid conditions, using them for slave labor, creating the perfect circumstance for disease and death to flourish is of course called...... "dying of natural causes".  :oeudC:

Are you fucking serious? Do you even have brain 1 in that malignant lump you call a head?

Even without the allegations of gas chambers, it was organized, premeditated, mass murder, a government sanctioned genocide. AND it doesn't matter how your tiny off the rails mind tries to rationalize it.

Even the excuse you disgusting faux Nazi's use for the death of millions is a bunch of irrational bullshit. If you don't consider that a holocaust then you are dead inside and unfit to call yourself human.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

"Natural causes" my ass, you piece of dog shit......:oeudC:

Okay shit for brains, let's look at it from the POV of your twisted ignorance.......Start by displacing and entire demographic of people, appropriating everything they own be it property, money or possessions, forcing them at gun point into living conditions that would be considered cruel even for livestock, starving them, forcing them to live in squalid conditions, using them for slave labor, creating the perfect circumstance for disease and death to flourish is of course called...... "dying of natural causes".  :oeudC:

Are you fucking serious? Do you even have brain 1 in that malignant lump you call a head?

Even without the allegations of gas chambers, it was organized, premeditated, mass murder, a government sanctioned genocide. AND it doesn't matter how your tiny off the rails mind tries to rationalize it.

Even the excuse you disgusting faux Nazi's use for the death of millions is a bunch of irrational bullshit. If you don't consider that a holocaust then you are dead inside and unfit to call yourself human.

Well at least you've pretty much conceded that the gas chambers myth is a total fabrication, just like many other claims about what happened back then, so I suppose we are making some progress.  :laugh3:

Listen, I'm not saying the Jews didn't suffer, and in Hitler's Reich there were a lot of hardcore Jew haters who no doubt committed atrocities , but that doesn't just mean it happened on the one side. It was war for heaven's sake, and people suffered everywhere.  The Red Army for instance have long been considered the most sadistic and brutal fuckers active during WW2, but we rarely hear anything about that, compared to the endless anti Hitler propaganda we've had shoved down our throats for the last 70 years.  

What really irks me about it all is how the emphasis is always on Jews and how they suffered, not to mention the endless lies and exaggerations, such as the 6 million figure and the infamous claim that lampshades were made out of human skin, which has long been debunked and exposed as a lie.  Then of course there is another lie claiming that Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, which is total bullshit. He wanted to send them to Israel, because NS Germany was hostile to international Jewry, and rightly so.  It makes no sense for him to have kept them alive in concentration camps if he intended to kill them, they were destined for Israel.  

The old saying is true that the winners of a war write the history books, and this is no different. You've been spoon fed decades of Jewish propaganda through the media, Hollywood etc, and I'm sorry to say its rendered you brain dead on the subject.

Renee

ac_lmfao Okay, let's just stop the nonsense. The Germans could not move all those Jew's to Israel....because Israel didn't exist during the years proceeding and through the Second World War.

The area that encompasses Israel today was a British held territory known as the "British Mandate of Palestine". The whole area was effectively under British control from 1920 to 1948. Since Germany was at war with Great Britain since 1939 thru 1945. How the fuck was he going to move all those German and Polish Jews into the British Mandate? In fact the Brit's had a blockade in the Mediterranean preventing immigration from southern European ports into Palestine. P

So what's the deal? Was he going to move them once the war was over? I guess he was keeping those 4 to 6 million Jews in concentration camps for safe keeping. You're a fucken putz. :oeudC:

I wonder about you. I wonder if there is a single breath of logic or ounce of common sense in your entire body. The whole idea that Hitler wanted to relocate the Jews as a first option is untenable and pure bullshit. From 1941 on, after Germany's air campaign failed to defeat GB, any idea of relocation went out the window.

Try again......

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'll just leave this here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Oh please cut the shit. The Haavara Agreement took place before the war and the creation of the internment camps. Not only that it was voluntary. Jews fleeing Europe left of their own free will in exchange they had to give up all their property and possessions and in exchange for payments to the Nazi government for German goods and supplies. It was government sanction extortion and nothing more and it had nothing to do with the mass murder of millions.

If you want to talk relocation how about one of the more ridiculous ideas of moving the Jews to Madagascar after the fall of France? Unfortunately another British Naval blockade put an end to that dopey idea. History shows that Nazi's as a group aren't very smart. Every idea to move the Jew's out of Europe was half baked at best and lead to the "Final Solution" which was the ultimate covert goal all along.

Since you don't have a clue about the use of academic citation, I will play your game....although I am loathed to do so.

I'm just going to leave this here.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

I suggest you read  Christopher Browning's..."Path to Genocide"......it's a book; have you ever opened one? They are pretty cool, the hide all kinds of things like knowledge in them.

In Browning's explanation of the events leading up to the "Final Solution" the German government was in chaos over what to do with the Jews. Plans to move the Jews could never fully be realized or agreed upon for a combination of political and logistical reasons. Ultimately the plan was mass extermination.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'll just leave this here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Oh please cut the shit. The Haavara Agreement took place before the war and the creation of the internment camps. Not only that it was voluntary. Jews fleeing Europe left of their own free will in exchange they had to give up all their property and possessions and in exchange for payments to the Nazi government for German goods and supplies. It was government sanction extortion and nothing more and it had nothing to do with the mass murder of millions.

If you want to talk relocation how about one of the more ridiculous ideas of moving the Jews to Madagascar after the fall of France? Unfortunately another British Naval blockade put an end to that dopey idea. History shows that Nazi's as a group aren't very smart. Every idea to move the Jew's out of Europe was half baked at best and lead to the "Final Solution" which was the ultimate covert goal all along.

Since you don't have a clue about the use of academic citation, I will play your game....although I am loathed to do so.

I'm just going to leave this here.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

I suggest you read  Christopher Browning's..."Path to Genocide"......it's a book; have you ever opened one? They are pretty cool, the hide all kinds of things like knowledge in them.

In Browning's explanation of the events leading up to the "Final Solution" the German government was in chaos over what to do with the Jews. Plans to move the Jews could never fully be realized or agreed upon for a combination of political and logistical reasons. Ultimately the plan was mass extermination.

I've come across some argumentative know it all types in my time, but you are something else.  :laugh3:

So you dismiss the Haavara Agreement because it happened before the war?  Sorry but thats just a cop out.  If Hitler wanted every last Jew dead then why did he keep them alive in camps?  Don't forget these camps had swimming pools, theaters and even brothels so that the 'prisoners' could be entertained.  Hell on earth eh?  Everything only turned to shit towards the end of the war when the Allies had bombed supply routes meaning food and medicine started to run out.  

The Jewish question has been an issue for centuries.  They have been kicked out of 109 countries in total.  Pretty impressive track record isn't it?   As for this 'Final Solution' you speak of, nobody actually knows what it meant do they? Or of course have any proof that it meant every last Jew was to be murdered.   A much more believable and less far fetched conclusion is that Hitler intended on removing Jewish influence from Europe, and send most of them to the Middle East. But of course that theory doesn't satisfy you Nazi haters does it?  :001_rolleyes:

Another small point, you do know that Hitler had Jews in the Reich? So how can he have been this genocidal anti semite when he allowed the people he supposedly loathed into his army?   He wanted rid of Jewish influence, or more precisely international Jewry, as opposed to chasing down every last Jew. Big difference.   You should try reading Mein Kampf in between trips to the fridge, because he actually says pretty much what I've just wrote.

Anonymous

I deny it ever happened.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL2017"

I deny it ever happened.

I see RDL.

Bricktop

Dude, you do your cause no great favour by denying the truth of history.

Think about it.

You have a political position, which you wish to promulgate via discussion, debate and reason. Then you make a claim that cannot be substantiated. Your whole doctrine collapses.

The sheer weight of evidence defies any denial that millions of Jews were exterminated by Nazi Germany. Auschwitz still stands. It is not a figment of anyone's imagination. Some survivors of these horrors still live. You are in fact on safer ground with your "flat earth" concept.

No-one will heed your dogma if you persist in claiming the sky is green, Martians run the media and mice are a superior race (with apologies to Douglas Adams).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, you do your cause no great favour by denying the truth of history.

Think about it.

You have a political position, which you wish to promulgate via discussion, debate and reason. Then you make a claim that cannot be substantiated. Your whole doctrine collapses.

The sheer weight of evidence defies any denial that millions of Jews were exterminated by Nazi Germany. Auschwitz still stands. It is not a figment of anyone's imagination. Some survivors of these horrors still live. You are in fact on safer ground with your "flat earth" concept.

No-one will heed your dogma if you persist in claiming the sky is green, Martians run the media and mice are a superior race (with apologies to Douglas Adams).

Doesn't Turkey deny the Armenian holocaust?

Japan certainly is selective with the truth about the Nanking massacre.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, you do your cause no great favour by denying the truth of history.

Think about it.

The official account of the Holocaust has more holes in it than Renee's stretched super size granny knickers.  Why do you think research is suppressed, and in some cases prosecutions brought against those who disagree with certain aspects of it?  There is no evidence that 'millions were exterminated' at all, let alone gas chambers and all the other outlandish claims.  Auschwitz stands yes, but did you know that the gas chambers were built AFTER the war for tourism purposes?   This all gets explained in David Cole's documentary which I strongly suggest you watch if you already haven't.  

As I said earlier, I dont deny that Jews were killed, but I dont buy the tale that Hitler wanted them all exterminated.  The 'Final Solution' was about expulsion not genocide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I deny it ever happened.

I see RDL.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

What are you implying?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I deny it ever happened.

I see RDL.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

What are you implying?

I'm not implying anything.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview