Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

vids of people achieving stuff

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 10, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/-Gaphq2_hVw

yeah I know that concept is a foreign as a rag head in a burka to you lot but be like me ya skids and be a fucken winner

single mommys need not apply  :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

You and Twenty Dollars like to boast.

GORDY GAMBINO

That's cos I get all the roots...here watch this I'm like this

">https://youtu.be/ShuZ1DH0f58
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Who in their right mind would want to be Gambino or the Italian American meatball.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Who in their right mind would want to be Gambino or the Italian American meatball.

Gambino is a forum disease...he is literally the proverbial "turd in the punch bowl".

He's been spewing up that filthy bogan persona for more years than I can remember and has been run off more forums than HE can count, then again that might only be 1 or 2. :laugh3:

In all that time he still hasn't figured out that his act is as stale smelling as the bed sheets at his favorite bargain basement brothel.

Fucking loser from jump street. His forum antics are like watching a monkey tie his own asshole in a knot.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

and has been run off more forums than HE can count

yeph
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/dCUcxAlBV7o

This lot Keith Richards in particular for the fucken drugs and bitches he fucked whata fucken champion yo.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Who in their right mind would want to be Gambino or the Italian American meatball.

Gambino is a forum disease...he is literally the proverbial "turd in the punch bowl".

He's been spewing up that filthy bogan persona for more years than I can remember and has been run off more forums than HE can count, then again that might only be 1 or 2. :laugh3:

In all that time he still hasn't figured out that his act is as stale smelling as the bed sheets at his favorite bargain basement brothel.

Fucking loser from jump street. His forum antics are like watching a monkey tie his own asshole in a knot.

He does seem like a one note poster.

GORDY GAMBINO

One trick pony is what you are looking for railway boi
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"One trick pony is what you are looking for railway boi

You, giving English lessons?? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

Well it isn't my first language fuck head
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well it isn't my first language fuck head

Pillow talk is. ac_wub