Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

TBC Nut Of The Month Award Goes To....TD

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I can quote my posts but theres no edit button

The fact you are too inebriated yet again to find it, should be a clue it's time to quit drinking and posting on all your forums for the night.

Sorry Odinson, no attention for you tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Nut of the month goes to........Total Dumbass

Careful with posting pictures of posters without their permission.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love how butt hurt  you all get. Spring will be here soon.

It sure will be and you will lashing out irrationally at people who offer the sound advice to you to ignore the people that tease you.

Twenty Dollars

Amazing  a 90 year old guy can do this. Sorry, am I pissing you off.

Anonymous

Stop deflecting Twenty Dollars..

It amazes everyone a sixty eight old retiree gets so worked up over forum trolls..

Let it go like a happy man would.

Twenty Dollars

68? Try 90. If you choose to bull shit, make it more interesting. Want moré photos?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Stop deflecting Twenty Dollars..

It amazes everyone a sixty eight old retiree gets so worked up over forum trolls..

Let it go like a happy man would.

This rude towards you because you had the nerve to offer sound advice on your own forum is why people don't like TD.If he would follow your sound advice and not respond with the same thing every time he gets trolled, he could be a decent guy.

Twenty Dollars

You Sound like D. Trump. Always thought you were an alright dude, beyond this fact, dont really care. Funny seeing Asían emigrents sucking up to nazis, and drunk broke Irishmen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You Sound like D. Trump. Always thought you were an alright dude, beyond this fact, dont really care. Funny seeing Asían emigrents sucking up to nazis, and drunk broke Irishmen.

I tried to do you a favour and you become as paranoid towards me as you are everyone else. :crazy:

You're so illogical and paranoid you should be lying on a couch talking to a shrink not posting on forums.

Adios nutjob.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You Sound like D. Trump. Always thought you were an alright dude, beyond this fact, dont really care. Funny seeing Asían emigrents sucking up to nazis, and drunk broke Irishmen.

I tried to do you a favour and you become as paranoid towards me as you are everyone else. :crazy:

You're so illogical and paranoid you should be lying on a couch talking to a shrink not posting on forums.

Adios nutjob.

Ever since Twenty Dollars arrived, I have tried to work with him, but he thinks I'm conspiring against him..

The truth is, he is paranoid and sees collusion between everyone and his kissy meats enemies..

He needs help that I can't give.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Adios nutjob.

Ever since Twenty Dollars arrived, I have tried to work with him, but he thinks I'm conspiring against him..

The truth is, he is paranoid and sees collusion between everyone and his kissy meats enemies..

He needs help that I can't give.

I have talked to TD privately, and while I noticed his obssession with the posters he doesn't like too, it was not as bad as this nutty performance he put on here today.

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoXueP1RKw-bfCj1QaJLxFnpVW6CgqTPsWdVrj8Z54mGrp9MIa">

Anonymous

People are not required to lay on couches these days. 99.9 %. Likely have no couch to lay on. FYI. :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kam Dung Il"People are not required to lay on couches these days. 99.9 %. Likely have no couch to lay on. FYI. :sdfjh(2):

In your case Eddie, they put a straight jacket on ya.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview