Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

TBC Nut Of The Month Award Goes To....TD

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Aka the Italian-American meatball. For another month of repeating insults so lame a special needs parrot wouldn't say them more than once. For whining and complaining like a little girl. Finally, the paranoia that the whole world in alliance with trolls like Dilf  is conspiring against him

Congratulations pretend Jew, you are worthy of this (dis)honour.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zzyoa9F_tK0/TDtOXzlUOuI/AAAAAAAAAnU/Htj55bnQgKs/S230/thegoldennutaward.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Aka the Italian-American meatball. For another month of repeating insults so lame a special needs parrot wouldn't say them more than once. For whining and complaining like a little girl. Finally, the paranoia that the whole world in alliance with trolls like Dilf  is conspiring against him

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zzyoa9F_tK0/TDtOXzlUOuI/AAAAAAAAAnU/Htj55bnQgKs/S230/thegoldennutaward.png">

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Aka the Italian-American meatball. For another month of repeating insults so lame a special needs parrot wouldn't say them more than once. For whining and complaining like a little girl. Finally, the paranoia that the whole world in alliance with trolls like Dilf  is conspiring against him

For a person that says they don't like VF, you start a  lot of VF worthy threads.

Aryan

This doesn't remind me of a VF thread, it reminds me of the Whiny Bastard of the Month award on BF which Semen won 3 months in a row....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This doesn't remind me of a VF thread, it reminds me of the Whiny Bastard of the Month award on BF which Semen won 3 months in a row....

VF, BF, same, same. At least this thread is in RR where it belongs.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bahaahahaha   ac_lmfao

Stop trying so hard,.... it ain't that funny.

Actually you should probably be pissed off over the fact that you got robbed over the "Whining and complaining like a little girl" part.

That award should have definitely gone to YOU..... Shen fucked up. :negative:

Hey, maybe I can use my influence over the management to get you the "Butt Hurt" lifetime achievement award..... :laugh3:.....  

See, even when you win....you're still a loser. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually you should probably be pissed off over the fact that you got robbed over the "Whining and complaining like a little girl" part.

Hey, maybe I can use my influence over the management to get you the "Butt Hurt" lifetime achievement award..... :laugh3:.....  

This thread suddenly has some humour in it. ac_toofunny

Aryan

You know what is funny, seeing you fail so hard in the discussion about WW2. I see you gave up because you were hopelessly out of your depth.  ac_toofunny

What exactly am I 'butthurt' about?  If you're referring to your petty vendetta against me and the constant attempts to ban me, stop me from accessing parts of the board etc, I actually find it hilarious that I touched a nerve so hard that you would literally give up eating McDonalds 5 times a day if it meant I wasn't here.   ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You know what's even funnier? Renee's waist size...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You know what's even funnier? Renee's waist size...

I've never seen her waist size. But, this thread of SL's barely touches the funny bone.

Anonymous

I've never seen her waist size. But, this thread of SL's barely touches the funny bone.

SB, stop putting so much starch in your drawers. It's RR ffs. :001_rolleyes:

IRISH KAM

TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN u sad Lonely Whingin Ole fool .

His Report button is on Fire .  

He even threatened BF with calling the FBI , cos he claimed he was hacked ,  i kid u not .

ac_toofunny
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN u sad Lonely Whingin Ole fool .

His Report button is on Fire .  

He even threatened BF with calling the FBI , cos he claimed he was hacked ,  i kid u not .

ac_toofunny

He claims Shen Li hacked something of his..

He also threatened us with retribution.

GORDY GAMBINO

Shes white.

Go for it fatty fucker gook.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview