Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

TBC Nut Of The Month Award Goes To....TD

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN u sad Lonely Whingin Ole fool .

His Report button is on Fire .  

He even threatened BF with calling the FBI , cos he claimed he was hacked ,  i kid u not .

ac_toofunny

whahahaha

I got threatened with the fucken Royal Canadian Mounted Police and I said to the cunt I hope your horses are good swimmers cos I live in Australia cunt. :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bahaahahaha   ac_lmfao

Stop trying so hard,.... it ain't that funny.

Actually you should probably be pissed off over the fact that you got robbed over the "Whining and complaining like a little girl" part.

That award should have definitely gone to YOU..... Shen fucked up. :negative:

Hey, maybe I can use my influence over the management to get you the "Butt Hurt" lifetime achievement award..... :laugh3:.....  

See, even when you win....you're still a loser. ac_lmfao

This thread suddenly has some humour in it. ac_toofunny

Shes white.

Go for it fatty fucker gook.

You are the only fat white fucker I want Gordon. ac_lovestruck

Odinson

You dont see many white girls with asian boys..

They usually date either towelheads or niggers.

They are pretty much ruined females after dating the desert and subsaharan monkeys.. Its beastiality.

Undateable.

Asian guys have a really poor reputation.. They are small dicked and feminine.

Women love it when a muslim rapes them and forces them to wear burka.. Its forceful and manly.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Actually you should probably be pissed off over the fact that you got robbed over the "Whining and complaining like a little girl" part.

Hey, maybe I can use my influence over the management to get you the "Butt Hurt" lifetime achievement award..... :laugh3:.....  

You know what's even funnier? Renee's waist size...

You know what's even funnier....you crying like a bitch causing the MOD to move an assload of posts into RR because you claimed I was trolling you...... ac_lmfao

That's a first for this place....you're absolutely killer at playing the part of a little bitch.

TD got nothing on you, little boy, or is it little girl....... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Shes white.

Go for it fatty fucker gook.

You are the only fat white fucker I want Gordon. ac_lovestruck

Now that's funny.... :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

You know what is funny, seeing you fail so hard in the discussion about WW2. I see you gave up because you were hopelessly out of your depth.  ac_toofunny

What exactly am I 'butthurt' about?  If you're referring to your petty vendetta against me and the constant attempts to ban me, stop me from accessing parts of the board etc, I actually find it hilarious that I touched a nerve so hard that you would literally give up eating McDonalds 5 times a day if it meant I wasn't here.   ac_lmfao

You can thank me for you being let back into that part of the board, you whining, little snot nosed, shit.

Kiss my fat white ass, you dime store Hitler youth.

As for my knowledge of WWII.....well let's just say the only failure around here is you....I'll put my Bachelor's degree in European History, earned through real academic research, at a big 10 school, up against your Nazi internet propaganda and your GED any day of the week.  

As for the "butt hurt" I'm referring to....see my previous post...your crying is epic in the history of this place..

Now run along, little boy....you have been dismissed.

Anonymous

You know what is funny, seeing you fail so hard in the discussion about WW2. I see you gave up because you were hopelessly out of your depth.  ac_toofunny

What exactly am I 'butthurt' about?  If you're referring to your petty vendetta against me and the constant attempts to ban me, stop me from accessing parts of the board etc, I actually find it hilarious that I touched a nerve so hard that you would literally give up eating McDonalds 5 times a day if it meant I wasn't here.   ac_lmfao

You can thank me for you being let back into that part of the board, you whining, little snot nosed, shit.

As for my knowledge of WWII.....well let's just say the only failure around here is you....I'll put my Bachelor's degree in European History, earned through real academic research, at a big 10 school, up against your Nazi internet propaganda and your GED any day of the week.  

As for the "butt hurt" I'm referring to....see my previous post...your crying is epic in the history of this place..

That's true.

Aryan

Sorry but your Jew endorsed propaganda about WW2 is total horse shit.  ac_lmfao

The truth about the Juden and their Globalisation crap is pretty much common knowledge now, hence the huge political rebellion, Brexit, Trump, Le Pen etc......   ac_smile

Time for you Communist sympathisers and anti-white scum to sling it and scuttle off  back into the sewers where you belong.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

The truth about the Juden and their Globalisation crap is pretty much common knowledge now, hence the huge political rebellion, Brexit, Trump, Le Pen etc......   ac_smile

Time for you Communist sympathisers and anti-white scum to sling it and scuttle off  back into the sewers where you belong.

RENEE has a BA in Marxist Juden liberalism .

He bought in to die juden propaganda Hook line and Sinker .

Renee

The only horseshit around her is the stuff your uneducated Hitler youth, gutter dwelling ass is shoveling.

Common "knowledge"... :laugh3:......Your ignorant, carpet laying, ass doesn't even know the definition of the word...You think knowledge comes out of the slobbering mouths of nutballs like David Cole/Stein, David Duke, Edgar Steel and other such con men who never did a lick of real research in their lives. Scumbags like the people you idolize pray upon dimwitted retards like you because no one with a brain or an ounce of morality will put up with their paranoid hate filled narrative.

You haven't been able to cite one single credible source for your neo Nazi horseshit......EVER. All you do is scream "JEW" and think that's good enough to win a debate... ac_lmfao If that doesn't work, you cry like a......whiney little BITCH. Well this ain't that suck hole full of halfwits you came from...you're going to have to do better.

You're A joke and everyone knows it.  You're as bad as the far left scum trying to shut down discourse by calling the opposition "racist" or "fascist". Same tactics, mouthed by different sacks of worthless shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's true.

YAH, DUMMYS. JOOS CANT FIT IN OVENS. I CAN BEARLY GET A LARJE TURKEE IN MINE ON THANKGIVINGS.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "WHITE NATIONALISTA"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's true.

YAH, DUMMYS. JOOS CANT FIT IN OVENS. I CAN BEARLY GET A LARJE TURKEE IN MINE ON THANKGIVINGS.

Eine Jude Turkey on thanksgiving ?

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee" I love Jews they're great etc etc.

Oh those lovely cuddly jews, I see why you go out of your way to defend them constantly.   :001_rolleyes:

Alan Dershowitz recently held a speech at the StandWithUs pro-Israel lobby group, to lecture his Jewish listeners that they shouldn't be apologetically denying their strength and their power because its their right to be rich, powerful and manipulate the world. He went on to say that they earned this right to influence what the people think through the use of mainstream media.

In his recent address to the ultra-Zionist and war-mongering StandWithUs lobby group, Alan Dershowitz said:

[size=200]"People say Jews are too powerful, we're too strong, we're too rich, we control the media, we've too much this, we've too much that and we often apologetically deny our strength and our power. Don't do that, don't do that! We have earned the right to influence public debate!"[/size]

http://www.eutimes.net/2017/03/it-is-our-right-to-influence-and-control-america-with-the-media-dershowitz/">http://www.eutimes.net/2017/03/it-is-ou ... ershowitz/">http://www.eutimes.net/2017/03/it-is-our-right-to-influence-and-control-america-with-the-media-dershowitz/

Aryan

The only horseshit around her is the stuff your uneducated Hitler youth, gutter dwelling ass is shoveling.

Common "knowledge"... :laugh3:......Your ignorant, carpet laying, ass doesn't even know the definition of the word...You think knowledge comes out of the slobbering mouths of nutballs like David Cole/Stein, David Duke, Edgar Steel and other such con men who never did a lick of real research in their lives. Scumbags like the people you idolize pray upon dimwitted retards like you because no one with a brain or an ounce of morality will put up with their paranoid hate filled narrative.

You haven't been able to cite one single credible source for your neo Nazi horseshit......EVER. All you do is scream "JEW" and think that's good enough to win a debate... ac_lmfao If that doesn't work, you cry like a......whiney little BITCH. Well this ain't that suck hole full of halfwits you came from...you're going to have to do better.

You're A joke and everyone knows it.  You're as bad as the far left scum trying to shut down discourse by calling the opposition "racist" or "fascist". Same tactics, mouthed by different sacks of worthless shit.

Listen tubs, all you have done is use the time old tactic of dismissing every source put to you, claiming its not reliable because its from a neo nazi or someone else you happen not to like, even though one of them is a Jew, so why on earth would he have an 'agenda' against Jews?   :oeudC:

So you are honestly going to deny that WW2 was essentially about 2 competing ideologies of Nationalism and Globalism?   You're a nothing but a big mouth 'murican who thinks she's smarter than everyone else because you can run that big gob of yours and use the occasional fancy word.  Truth is, on this matter, you don't know shit, but you are just too proud and stubborn to admit it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview