Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

TBC Nut Of The Month Award Goes To....TD

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Surely you can see I'm being sarcastic there.  ac_wot

Yes, I can, but Twenty Dollars will not get it..

You know that.

Aryan

UncleDilf

Wow.

A board where Semen, the manipulative juice swine, couldn't pay the mods in his pocket.

Am I dreaming???

Props to Fashionista and others for NOT failing into Semens sneaky traps. Props and gold clap for thinking for themselves and see the snake Semen is.

He PMed me to contact "hitmen" if I continue posting in 2016. WTF??? That guy is just a sick and depressed old man.  Who is 25 hours in the internet.

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Wow.

A board where Semen, the manipulative juice swine, couldn't pay the mods in his pocket.

Am I dreaming???

Props to Fashionista and others for NOT failing into Semens sneaky traps. Props and gold clap for thinking for themselves and see the snake Semen is.

He PMed me to contact "hitmen" if I continue posting in 2016. WTF??? That guy is just a sick and depressed old man.  Who is 25 hours in the internet.

Fash is not only immune to Semen's whinging and bitching, she calls him out on it too.  Refreshing or what?  :laugh:

UncleDilf

Really a dream to see this.

Semen managed to PM many users for his sneaky games. Some must be immune to this. Cool!

UncleDilf

Scouse. Lol. Look what I found. I Trolololololo'ed hard

http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=2200908">http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=2200908

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Scouse. Lol. Look what I found. I Trolololololo'ed hard

http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=2200908">http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=2200908

I think they banned me on there as soon as I registered lol. Its ace being infamous on the interwebz.  :laugh:

UncleDilf

Scouse!!!!!

Here is classic gold. Check the first video out please!!!!!

The old chump said my username.  Bahahahaha.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"Wow.

Am I dreaming???

Fash is not only immune to Semen's whinging and bitching, she calls him out on it too.  Refreshing or what?  :laugh:

Twenty Dollars is not very bright and whines too much for my tastes..

He's not much of a man in my opinion.

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Scouse!!!!!

Here is classic gold. Check the first video out please!!!!!

The old chump said my username.  Bahahahaha.

">

I remember that.  :laugh:

Does OprahIsaDyke still post on there?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Howz ti going with dilf Fash? Hes so glad to be  here. Another nazi always a good idea. Hoy much do you like nazis? Good for you hon.

Most people don't like you TD, including non Nazis like iron horse jockey.

Ask me if I give a rats ass? Lets see. Herman thrinks you boobs arĂ© small. Kam thrinks your vagina is Hairy, Scouse hates anyone with a non white skin or  slanted eyes. You seem to pick the winners. Whats wrong with you? Youll be alright cause dilfs here.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Surely you can see I'm being sarcastic there.  ac_wot

Yes, I can, but Twenty Dollars will not get it..

You know that.

Your a laugh a minute. Still promise not to talk about your A cup, and your privates.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Your a laugh a minute. Still promise not to talk about your A cup, and your privates.

You are getting dangerously close to wearing out your welcome.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Howz ti going with dilf Fash? Hes so glad to be  here. Another nazi always a good idea. Hoy much do you like nazis? Good for you hon.

Most people don't like you TD, including non Nazis like iron horse jockey.

Ask me if I give a rats ass? Lets see. Herman thrinks you boobs arĂ© small. Kam thrinks your vagina is Hairy, Scouse hates anyone with a non white skin or  slanted eyes. You seem to pick the winners. Whats wrong with you? Youll be alright cause dilfs here.

You still don't get it do you?

I don't pick anyone, that's all in your paranoid very tiny little mind.

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview