Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Back To Work Monday

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"How was your first day back to work Shen Li?

I am soooooooo happy to be working again.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"She has a big gob but she scuttled off with her tail between her fat arse cheeks after I destroyed her in a discussion about WW2.

She knows fuck all on the subject apart from the typical mainstream lies and bullshit that's parroted in Hollywood movies.

which is controlled by the eternal enemy , the victims oh cry me a fucken river the fucken joos

they lost 6 million

ww2 total dead 72 million

so only 1 outa 12 that died was a joo

you'd think the whole war was about them even though they started it

now I suspect old fatso her self is a fucken joo

gas her ass

ac_toofunny

I wouldn't be at all surprised, it would certainly explain why she obsessively defends them all the time.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Were your colleagues happy to see the Iron chink again?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Of course they were. Who wouldn't be happy to see my sexy ASS wiggling through the office.

Aryan

I bet that can be quite distracting for fellas who are trying to concentrate on their work.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet that can be quite distracting for fellas who are trying to concentrate on their work.   :laugh3:

Productivity is down, but everything else is up. :wink:

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

Of course they were. Who wouldn't be happy to see my sexy ASS wiggling through the office.

That's hawt  ac_lovestruck
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

That's hawt  ac_lovestruck

You mean me, right sweetie.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fuck off

You should give SB a chance. He really likes you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Daves never won one. Dont tell Fachionista. Still  lives with maw.

You don't like Fash now too eh? You are quickly losing friends, that is you ever had any.

I doubt she really cares though. She is a healthy, upbeat, good looking gal and her husband is a lucky guy.

Talking about Dave, Scouse nazi Herman. Pretty sure thats clear. Think a tad harder?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Daves never won one. Dont tell Fachionista. Still  lives with maw.

You don't like Fash now too eh? You are quickly losing friends, that is you ever had any.

I doubt she really cares though. She is a healthy, upbeat, good looking gal and her husband is a lucky guy.

Talking about Dave, Scouse nazi Herman. Pretty sure thats clear. Think a tad harder?

We don't know nor care what lame insults you're trying to post. But, it's definitely not what successful retirees would waste five seconds on.

Stop posting garbage please. If people less than  half your age troll you so be it. You say you have a great life, prove it by not responding.

Twenty Dollars

https://postimage.org">

Seoulbro, it starts right here. Sorry youre so offended. Its as if your so loved here? Certian folks Get away with murder here. A double standard. Isnt that clear to you? Anyway have a nice Day.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

My name isn't Dave you moron.