Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Back To Work Monday

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
My name isn't Dave you moron.

And that's a shame...  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Daves never won one. Dont tell Fachionista. Still  lives with maw.

You don't like Fash now too eh? You are quickly losing friends, that is you ever had any.

I doubt she really cares though. She is a healthy, upbeat, good looking gal and her husband is a lucky guy.

Talking about Dave, Scouse nazi Herman. Pretty sure thats clear. Think a tad harder?

We don't know nor care what lame insults you're trying to post. But, it's definitely not what successful retirees would waste five seconds on.

Stop posting garbage please. If people less than  half your age troll you so be it. You say you have a great life, prove it by not responding.

Well said Seoul.

Anonymous

The Italian American meatball fucked up my thread. What the fuck else is new.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You still got a fridge in your bedroom Renee?  ac_lmfao

No, my refrigerator is in my kitchen...where is yours?

I guess you don't have a lot of choice when you live in a one room flat on a doorman's pittance....eh dipshit?

BTW...just so you know, there is a big difference between real history and ideological spin.

Real history is derived from a variety of sources such as eye witness accounts, official documentation, journalism of the time, photographic and filmed evidence of actual events, physical evidence, etc.....

Ideological spin on the other hand, is based on a purposeful distortion of the truth to serve an agenda; as in your anti-Semitic NeoNazi propaganda.

What you know about WW II is ideological spin and not actual history....you've never studied actual history in your entire wasted life because it runs counter to your hate filled narrative. To you, actual or real history is controlled by the God damn JOOOOOOOWS, just like everything else you disagree with or fear. Denying history allows you to play the victim card which makes it easier for you to justify your antisocial POV.

After all, history must be controlled by the filthy yids. Because all that Nazi bullshit you've shoved into your pea sized brain can't possibly be wrong... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

How many buckets chicken you eaten so far Renee??

That's the only explanation for no fucken nigga assed fucken gawd dang fucken icebox in yo aquarium.

My nigger.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I guess you don't have a lot of choice when you live in a one room flat on a doorman's pittance....eh dipshit?

BTW...just so you know, there is a big difference between real history and ideological spin.

Real history is derived from a variety of sources such as eye witness accounts, official documentation, journalism of the time, photographic and filmed evidence of actual events, physical evidence, etc.....

Ideological spin on the other hand, is based on a purposeful distortion of the truth to serve an agenda; as in your anti-Semitic NeoNazi propaganda.

What you know about WW II is ideological spin and not actual history....you've never studied actual history in your entire wasted life because runs counter to your hate filled narrative. To you, actual or real history is controlled by the God damn JOOOOOOOWS, just like everything else you disagree with or fear. Denying history allows you to play the victim card which makes it easier for you to justify your antisocial POV.

After all history must be controlled by the filthy yids. Because all that Nazi bullshit you've shoved into your pea sized brain can't possibly be wrong... ac_lmfao

Doesn't Scouse trust that greedy con man David Duke?

Renee

What you know about WW II is ideological spin and not actual history....you've never studied actual history in your entire wasted life because runs counter to your hate filled narrative. To you, actual or real history is controlled by the God damn JOOOOOOOWS, just like everything else you disagree with or fear. Denying history allows you to play the victim card which makes it easier for you to justify your antisocial POV.

After all history must be controlled by the filthy yids. Because all that Nazi bullshit you've shoved into your pea sized brain can't possibly be wrong... ac_lmfao

Yep....and others just as or even more sleazy and socially malignant. If that's possible.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Yep....and others just as or even more sleazy and socially malignant. If that's possible.

Scouse might as well burn his money as give it to those snake oil salesmen.

Renee

Don't worry, SCOUSE doesn't have any money to give them.

TD may be a repetitive, dumb as stump, asshole but I have a strong feeling he's not too far off the mark about the " broke, stuck and stupid" stuff when it comes to our five and dime Nazi stormtrooper.

Think about it...30 something...no education....not trade skills....working jobs that indicate underemployment.....never been beyond the limits of the town he was born in....an obsession with an antisocial racist ideology. SCOUSE would call that "working class", anyone else would call it being a chronic underachiever,....just for polite starters.

To put it in perspective....you bitched about your 20 something year old son who had some difficulty finding himself. But at least he traveled the world, saw life from a different perspective and gained some life experience. He then came home and got his act together. Now imagine if SCOUSE was your kid.... :nea: What would you do? I can only imagine.... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Don't worry, SCOUSE doesn't have any money to give them.

TD may be a repetitive, dumb as stump, asshole but I have a strong feeling he's not too far off the mark about the " broke, stuck and stupid" stuff when it comes to our five and dime Nazi stormtrooper.

Think about it...30 something...no education....not trade skills....working jobs that indicate underemployment.....never been beyond the limits of the town he was born in....an obsession with an antisocial racist ideology. SCOUSE would call that "working class", anyone else would call it being a chronic underachiever,....just for polite starters.

To put it in perspective....you bitched about your 20 something year old son who had some difficulty finding himself. But at least he traveled the world, saw life from a different perspective and gained some life experience. He then came home and got his act together. Now imagine if SCOUSE was your kid.... :nea: What would you do? I can only imagine.... :laugh3:

I wonder how Herman's son is doing now?

Twenty Dollars

What money? Ever see a nazi that won? Sorry Fash.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"https://postimage.org">

Seoulbro, it starts right here. Sorry youre so offended. Its as if your so loved here? Certian folks Get away with murder here. A double standard. Isnt that clear to you? Anyway have a nice Day.

Adore this photo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

What money? Ever see a nazi that won? Sorry Fash.

Sorry Fash? What does she have to do with your obssession with a kid who trolls you? Actually, never mind. Nobody wants to read incoherent paranoid ramblings.

GORDY GAMBINO

No one needs to read what you have to say either you fucken condescending fucking old bitch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE