The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What will Scouse do when Seamajor dies?

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

His whole life revolves around making jokes with gay undertones toward the Major. He even accidently calls him sèmen major all the time because he is obsessed with his sèmen. He has a major geriatric fetish. :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "BrickDick"His whole life revolves around making jokes with gay undertones toward the Major. He even accidently calls him sèmen major all the time because he is obsessed with his sèmen. He has a major geriatric fetish. :beurk:

The question you should be asking, SMP is what you will do when VF dies.

Anonymous

I do not know you but you obviously think I am somebody else. Only posted on VF 8 times ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BrickDick"I do not know you but you obviously think I am somebody else. Only posted on VF 8 times in the last minute.

I believe you Eddie the lunatic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BrickDick"My name is Raoul.

My name is Cliff. Drop over some time you mental case.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "MODERATOR"SCOUSES gristle will be in Mourning

You must mean his small penis, and one nut in that shaved sack?

What does stuck broke and stupid ever accomplish?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "MODERATOR"SCOUSES gristle will be in Mourning

You must mean his small penis, and one nut in that shaved sack?

What does stuck broke and stupid ever accomplish?

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/u/ss/fQYSUbVfts-T7pS2VP2wnKyN8wxywmXtY0-FwsgxoJBD4C1qJrqA8EfaP7jL8gZYg0MJlb9NNBxrHhmaSdwF/">

Twenty Dollars

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/u/ss/fQYSUbVfts-T7pS2VP2wnKyN8wxywmXtY0-FwsgxoJBD4C1qJrqA8EfaP7jL8gZYg0MJlb9NNBxrHhmaSdwF/">

Kisses :thumbup:

UncleDilf

Semen Major posted CP pics. The swine thinks it is harmless and just a pic with naked youngster and parrots.

Sick freak.

Beware guys

Aryan

Quote from: "BrickDick"His whole life revolves around making jokes with gay undertones toward the Major. He even accidently calls him sèmen major all the time because he is obsessed with his sèmen. He has a major geriatric fetish. :beurk:

I wouldn't say my life revolves around it, I do actually have a social life outside of these forums, unlike you Ed.

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Semen Major posted CP pics. The swine thinks it is harmless and just a pic with naked youngster and parrots.

Sick freak.

Beware guys

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Naked kiddie pics are regarded as ok in Costa Ebola it seems. No wonder Semen moved there...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"Semen Major posted CP pics. The swine thinks it is harmless and just a pic with naked youngster and parrots.

Sick freak.

Beware guys

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Naked kiddie pics are regarded as ok in Costa Ebola it seems. No wonder Semen moved there...

Dont ya mean on the other place feller ?

Thats where TD / SEMEN posted the pic of 2 Naked Kiddies ......Yet cos there was a Parrot in the PIc he claimed he took a pic of the Parrot not the 2 NAKED KIDDIES .

Ya seen the pic , everyone was going mad aboot how a pic of 2 Naked Kidies posted by TD / SEMEN was allowed ......

BIAS / CRONYISM yet again from the Full Bush .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

He did not take the pic. But that didn't justify the quoting and reposting of it. I have bounced a couple of people for bringing that up and using it as a troll. I will bounce them again if necessary.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview