News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Would someone explain to me why we promote sexism?

Started by Bricktop, April 01, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"If I am to be honest, this wasn't something suggested or asked for by any woman on this board nor were the members of PP consulted.  

PP was designed to be an extension of Forbidden Polka where people could discuss things in a more private setting - free from trolls and people who might use the information to cause grief.  [Does that sound like any of you guys bitching who are about not being accepted into the place? *cough* Gordy *cough*] Sometimes people want to talk about personal things with people who aren't connected to their lives and not be hassled about it. It was actually not a female only space in the beginning as there were male members.

It's not a place that sees a lot of traffic but it was a space that was better when it wasn't restricted by gender.

You cannot explain away your treason and treachery.

Once you had my respect now you get the face slap.

Also no invite no cawk pics.

Your loss.

How about I pack my bags and head off into the sunset with Bricktop instead?  

Happy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Good riddance to you both you back stabbing hussy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Gordy thinks he should be included in everything simply because he breathes. Unfortunately all too much of what he exhales is a foul smell that has more in common with a fart than breath.

He forgets that he alone has cultivated the uncouth, inbred, nasty, bottom feeding, slob persona that we are all treated to daily and that kind of thing, comes with consequences.

Obviously self awareness escapes him and he actually believes that self styled "world's greatest poster" horseshit.... :laugh3:  

One thing that ALL the whiners and complainers around here have in common is the inability to see that they alone are responsible for the situations they find themselves in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"If I am to be honest, this wasn't something suggested or asked for by any woman on this board nor were the members of PP consulted.  

PP was designed to be an extension of Forbidden Polka where people could discuss things in a more private setting - free from trolls and people who might use the information to cause grief.  [Does that sound like any of you guys bitching who are about not being accepted into the place? *cough* Gordy *cough*] Sometimes people want to talk about personal things with people who aren't connected to their lives and not be hassled about it. It was actually not a female only space in the beginning as there were male members.

It's not a place that sees a lot of traffic but it was a space that was better when it wasn't restricted by gender.

You cannot explain away your treason and treachery.

Once you had my respect now you get the face slap.

Also no invite no cawk pics.

Your loss.

How about I pack my bags and head off into the sunset with Bricktop instead?  

Happy?

Double Dare ya.

GORDY GAMBINO

The difference between you and a baseball bat Renee is you can always eat the baseball bat.

whahahaha.

I bet you smell like a fishing net.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The difference between you and a baseball bat Renee is you can always eat the baseball bat.

whahahaha.

I bet you smell like a fishing net.

This is all you got?

For years and years, lame shit like this, is all you have ever had to come at me with. :nea:

Honestly, it's a waste of my time as well as yours.

And you wonder why, more often than not, you're treated like a joke and a nitwit..... :laugh3:

So, how's that posse recruitment going? Last I checked you weren't getting many takers..... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.