Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

check out this Jersey cow

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 15, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I see, changing the water is for the survival of the corals, not the fish themselves..

So, if you don't have corals, you wouldn't need to change the water at all.

It would be possible, but most experts would still recommend us changing the water every month just to make sure the fish stays healthy  ac_smile , but sometimes when I was a kid I tend to slack off lol or some folks are force to do maintenance only each year due to owning 500+ gallon size tanks easily costing over $100 in distilled water, ocean salt & trace elements for each water change.

I couldn't imagine an aquarium that size..

How many gallons of water does your tank hold Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I see, changing the water is for the survival of the corals, not the fish themselves..

It would be possible, but most experts would still recommend us changing the water every month just to make sure the fish stays healthy  ac_smile , but sometimes when I was a kid I tend to slack off lol or some folks are force to do maintenance only each year due to owning 500+ gallon size tanks easily costing over $100 in distilled water, ocean salt & trace elements for each water change.

Lol mines only a 48 gallon along with a 5 gallon sump, it's really just peanuts when compared to my uncle's, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol mines only a 48 gallon along with a 5 gallon sump, it's really just peanuts when compared to my uncle's, lol.

I would prefer a back yard pond with koi fish.

Zetsu

A koi pond in the back yard would be pretty nice, I remember one of my uncle used to had one but he had to move to another home and didn't set it up again.  If I get to choose I think a koi pond would be better too than a fish tank and could add some balance to the home.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

A koi pond in the back yard would be pretty nice, I remember one of my uncle used to had one but he had to move to another home and didn't set it up again.  If I get to choose I think a koi pond would be better too than a fish tank and could add some balance to the home.  ac_cool

Koi ponds make a backyard a zen oasis.

Renee

I think RW should invest in a nice Koi pond to help her relax in her back yard. ac_biggrin

">https://youtu.be/-B_3Jhl2gkU
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

RW has the yard for a nice big koi pond.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"RW has the yard for a nice big koi pond.

She's also deathly afraid of raccoons.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"RW has the yard for a nice big koi pond.

She's also deathly afraid of raccoons.... :laugh3:

I didn't know that.