The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

check out this Jersey cow

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 15, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

That's too skinny to be Renee...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's too skinny to be Renee...

Have you ever seen a picture of Renee?

GORDY GAMBINO

I have and even though the camera was set for landscape it still didn't get all of her into the frame.

She has a fat as fuck glutton face , more chins than a Chinese phone directory , an annoying fucking fringe and green fucken hair...or is that seaweed??

No white bloke would fuck her.

But you would.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

She is a stereotypical mudshark, I'm amazed her kids are white.  

As for her chins, when god was handing them out she must have thought he said gins, and ordered a double.

Zetsu

Why is it all plump/fat chicks have good looking faces.   :6:
Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

I can think of someone right now who's face is like a half bashed crab.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Why is it all plump/fat chicks have good looking faces.   :6:

I like your new avatar Zetsu..

Is that an aircraft carrier?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Why is it all plump/fat chicks have good looking faces.   :6:

Yep, being an anime style artwork of a carrier, thought it would be a good representation of my interest.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Yep, being an anime style artwork of a carrier, thought it would be a good representation of my interest.  ac_cool

It sure is Zetsu.

Anonymous

Still into the anime Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I haven't watch them lately, but now you've mentioned it maybe it's time for me to download some again, lol.  Lately I've been thinking of how to set up another fish tank, but this time a small freshwater tank.  ac_blush

Anonymous

I haven't watch them lately, but now you've mentioned it maybe it's time for me to download some again, lol.  Lately I've been thinking of how to set up another fish tank, but this time a small freshwater tank.  ac_blush

I was in someone's house recently  with a beautiful aquarium set up. Makes me kind of want one for my house.

Are they a lot work?

Zetsu

I was in someone's house recently  with a beautiful aquarium set up. Makes me kind of want one for my house.

Are they a lot work?

I'm so glad ur interested in them too, for freshwater the larger the tank might require more time and effort to keep up with the plants and trimming and cost of C02 but a lot of new ideas and stuff have improve over the years to make the hobby more beautiful, fun and less task oriented.  While salt water can cost almost double due to the equipment needed to support corals, like T5 or MH lights, dousers or RO filters.  BTW which type of set up you're thinking of, tropical freshwater or marine saltwater?

Anonymous

Are they a lot work?

I'm so glad ur interested in them too, for freshwater the larger the tank might require more time and effort to keep up with the plants and trimming and cost of C02 but a lot of new ideas and stuff have improve over the years to make the hobby more beautiful, fun and less task oriented.  While salt water can cost almost double due to the equipment needed to support corals, like T5 or MH lights, dousers or RO filters.  BTW which type of set up you're thinking of, tropical freshwater or marine saltwater?

Most of what you posted went right over my head. I'm not planning anything yet. I was in someone's house recently who had a nice aquarium setup and it made me think I MIGHT like one for my house. I haven't done any research into it yet.

Zetsu

Are they a lot work?

Most of what you posted went right over my head. I'm not planning anything yet. I was in someone's house who had a good setup  and it made me think I  MIGHT like one for my house. I haven't done any research into it yet.

Hhe ok, guess I was too assumptious again.  But ya if ya ever wanted to set up one feel free to give me a shout.   :001_tongue:

Fish aquariums they can be pretty fun to keep, usually I spend about 20-30mins a week on feeding and scrubbing some excess algae off the tank, and another hour each month on water & filter media changes.  The rest I put a little timer to do all the basic stuff for me.  ac_cool