The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Go suck a kola bear cawk ya fat slut
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

A lot of people will be Irish for the day.

Anonymous

Good to meet you Blazor. I came here on an invite. I posted in specialized forums in the past as opposed to general ones like this one.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
There's a couple of people here who posted at CJ, but I wasn't one of them. I  joined the old Discover Vancouver after being banned from every Asian forum on net, lol. DV folded about five months after I registered and I followed the herd to VF around January 1, 2011. I was there for about three years until I was banned. Been here before then and since.  

I work as a petroleum engineer, married and two kids. I love the outdoors too, but only in the summer. I hibernate inside in my den in the winter.

If you missed CJ, you missed a great thing  ac_crying

Did Evs ban you lol? I dont think she likes the Irish much either lol.

Oh ok, thats cool. I "may" have seen a pic of you at VF. Im widowed, and my son graduates in a couple months. My favorite season is Fall, and then Spring. Im not much on the cold either. In the summer, if its above 90, I'll stay in or head for the mountains lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Herman, not ProfessorG are ya lol?

No, I'm not. I was invited here about two years ago. I hadn't posted on any forum for a while before that. I posted with Shen Li on an Asian American forum that went tits up. The old lady is East Asian.

Oh ok right on. The Professor was Canadian. Use to be a joke he looked like Frankenstein, and I think was called Herman at one point too lol, so with the Avatar I had to ask lol. I recall you saying you were Ukrainian last night now too lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Hey Gordy! Another familiar face. All I got was the "BAS" highlight in your quote lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Do you remember that bastard Manticore from VE?

Bricktop! I remember you! Been years. The name Manticore, it does sound REAL familiar, been so long though.

Blazor

Quote from: "shin"Hey Blazor. Fancy seeing you on here.

Shin! Fancy indeed lol. I think you're officially on every forum I get on these days except the Jeep one lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

Bookends  :laugh:

Im not much of a Jameson fan, but I will pass some Kilbeggans Irish Whiskey! Its much smoother than Jameson  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A lot of people will be Irish for the day.

EVERY one is Irish today!  :laugh:

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread .

Im famous for my photochops on forums.  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">

BLAZOR u Wanker .

U got me a 4 Week Ban for Choppin a pic of Full Bush Evs remember .

ac_drinks
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Good to meet you Blazor. I came here on an invite. I posted in specialized forums in the past as opposed to general ones like this one.

Howdy to you as well  :howdy:

Specialized? Like auto forums and such?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Bookends  :laugh:

Im not much of a Jameson fan, but I will pass some Kilbeggans Irish Whiskey! Its much smoother than Jameson  ac_drinks

I haven't drank in a very long time now. I am German, Japanese and Scottish, but I am wearing a green shirt today.

Twenty Dollars