The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm happy you joined us..

I know you are from South West Virginia, but perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself..

Where have you posted in the past, job, hobbies and anything else you want to share.

Anonymous

Blazor eh? I only look at VF once every few months, but that handle sounds familiar. I was booted off that board three and a half years ago, so I know you weren't there when I was.

I'm the Iron Chink. I'm sure you've heard of me. I'm a legend in my own mind.

Anonymous

I never registered on VF, but I lurk there from time to time. I have seen him logged in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I never registered on VF, but I lurk there from time to time. I have seen him logged in.

As I recall, he posted a lot of music there too..

He loves music.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I never registered on VF, but I lurk there from time to time. I have seen him logged in.

As I recall, he posted a lot of music there too..

He loves music.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

He likes his liquor too it would seem.

Blazor

LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

Iron Chink sounds familiar too, from Consumption Junction maybe? You would be right as I signed up there a mere one year ago. I drink now and then lol. This is my most liquor drinking month I think lol. Irish kicks in and all. All of the music makes ya wanna drink lol.

I've been all over, Consumption Junction, Banned All Stars, Jagassery, Visual Ecstasy, Bastard Vortex, Bastard Annex, Internet Mafia, Wrangler Forum, Vancouver Forum, possibly one more lol.

Herman, not ProfessorG are ya lol?

Fashionista, yes, I love music lol. Especially when drinking lol. As far as work, I do graphic design. Im famous for my photochops on forums. I love to get outdoors. Camping and hiking and such. I drive a Jeep, so I like to take the top and doors off and hit a trail. If Im staying in I like to watch a good movie. I'll pick horror above any lol, but like action and comedy too.

Y'all gonna share too or what! lol.

With that I bid you a good night til tomorrow  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

Iron Chink sounds familiar too, from Consumption Junction maybe? You would be right as I signed up there a mere one year ago. I drink now and then lol. This is my most liquor drinking month I think lol. Irish kicks in and all. All of the music makes ya wanna drink lol.

I've been all over, Consumption Junction, Banned All Stars, Jagassery, Visual Ecstasy, Bastard Vortex, Bastard Annex, Internet Mafia, Wrangler Forum, Vancouver Forum, possibly one more lol.

Fashionista, yes, I love music lol. Especially when drinking lol. As far as work, I do graphic design. Im famous for my photochops on forums. I love to get outdoors. Camping and hiking and such. I drive a Jeep, so I like to take the top and doors off and hit a trail. If Im staying in I like to watch a good movie. I'll pick horror above any lol, but like action and comedy too.

There's a couple of people here who posted at CJ, but I wasn't one of them. I  joined the old Discover Vancouver after being banned from every Asian forum on net, lol. DV folded about five months after I registered and I followed the herd to VF around January 1, 2011. I was there for about three years until I was banned. Been here before then and since.  

I work as a petroleum engineer, married and two kids. I love the outdoors too, but only in the summer. I hibernate inside in my den in the winter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

No, I'm not. I was invited here about two years ago. I hadn't posted on any forum for a while before that. I posted with Shen Li on an Asian American forum that went tits up. The old lady is East Asian.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blazor"LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/upload ... biShub.gif">http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif[/img]
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I came from Topix.

Bricktop

Jesus Gambino...

Get with the program or turn your computer off.

Bricktop

Do you remember that bastard Manticore from VE?

shin

Hey Blazor. Fancy seeing you on here.