The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Anyone tried Paddy before?

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2017/11/19/7/1/9/7192eb9b-f55f-4e8e-8927-1332e2d50af3.jpg">

Yes.

Its a supermarket brand in the UK.

I've had it in Irish coffee. I've heard it can be purchased in Korea now. Makes sense, Koreans are called the Irish of the East.

I've also heard Italians of the East, or is that Thailand?

ac_umm

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Anyone tried Paddy before?

Nah I hadnt, any good? Kilbeggans is SO smooth lol. Literally drinking "water of life" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...is that a good thing?

I wonder about that myself.

Lol, they say the Irish are the white n1ggers, so I dont know lol. I know I dont act like a n1gger, I act like an Irishman!  ac_drinks

Disclaimer: n1ggers come in all shades, black, white, yellow, you name it. Difference between a negro and a n1gger.

Blazor

Listening to Celt-Rock-Radio on iTunes radio, its under the International tab  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...is that a good thing?

I wonder about that myself.

Lol, they say the Irish are the white n1ggers, so I dont know lol. I know I dont act like a n1gger, I act like an Irishman!  ac_drinks

Disclaimer: n1ggers come in all shades, black, white, yellow, you name it. Difference between a negro and a n1gger.

They do?

I guess what comes to mind when I think of Ireland is a writing/poetry.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
They do?

Unfortunately yes, we are called white n1ggers. Maybe because of the ruckus we cause, or that we were slaves at one point, I dont know lol. Nor do I know where it originated, I've just always heard that.

Blazor

[size=200]Oi![/size]

The bagpipes be playin!

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
They do?

Unfortunately yes, we are called white n1ggers. Maybe because of the ruckus we cause, or that we were slaves at one point, I dont know lol. Nor do I know where it originated, I've just always heard that.

Nobody thinks of Irish like that. A modern, cool, cosmopolitan( :yuk: ), trendy European country with a gay East Indian prime minister.

Anonymous

Leo Eric Varadkar (/vəˈrædkər/; born 18 January 1979) is an Irish Fine Gael politician.

Varadkar is the first Irish government minister of Indian heritage. During the 2015 same-sex marriage referendum he became the first openly gay Irish government minister.[2] He was 38 years old on his election as Taoiseach, becoming both the youngest person and the first from a minority ethnic background to hold the office.[3] He is Ireland's first and the world's fourth openly gay head of government in modern times (following Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, Elio Di Rupo, and Xavier Bettel).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Tallinn_Digital_Summit._Handshake_Leo_Varadkar_and_J%C3%BCri_Ratas_%2836679163084%29_%28cropped%29.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Nobody thinks of Irish like that. A modern, cool, cosmopolitan( :yuk: ), trendy European country with a gay East Indian prime minister.

What the hell lol. Things have changed evidently lol. Fash had just posted after you what you're talking about lol.

Blazor

Hes younger than me but looks way older than me.

Anonymous

What the hell lol. Things have changed evidently lol. Fash had just posted after you what you're talking about lol.

Ireland is a mass refugee accepting, islam appeasing, progtard hole like every other country in Western Europe.

Blazor

Ireland is a mass refugee accepting, islam appeasing, progtard hole like every other country in Western Europe.

Fucking hell!  acc_angry

https://media.giphy.com/media/Yb9lErqzrRr3O/200.gif">

Anonymous

Fucking hell!  acc_angry

https://media.giphy.com/media/Yb9lErqzrRr3O/200.gif">

The Irish will love having no go zones just as much much as Germans and Swedes do. :negative:

Blazor

The Irish will love having no go zones just as much much as Germans and Swedes do. :negative:

This does not sit well with me. These whole "no go zones", are the equivalent of another country invading a country and taking over. This shit shouldnt fly in any country.