The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"It works in a large forum...and a dedicated flaming site...but is not appropriate here. It creates a two tiered system of membership.

SHIT.BRICK why would that concern u ........Ya not a MOD.
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Your point being?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It works in a large forum...and a dedicated flaming site...but is not appropriate here. It creates a two tiered system of membership.

I haven't seen anything like that..

In the golden age of Asian forums, most were divided into subs.

Blazor

I thought this was interesting...

America is basically 11 different nations

http://thechive.com/2018/03/07/america-is-basically-11-different-nations-according-to-this-guy-13-photos/">http://thechive.com/2018/03/07/america- ... 13-photos/">http://thechive.com/2018/03/07/america-is-basically-11-different-nations-according-to-this-guy-13-photos/

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/the-11-american-nations-today.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600">

Im in the Greater Appalachia region lol.

Bring on the Mountain Dew and moonshine! Playfully thought of as "the land of hillbillies and rednecks," the area was originally colonized by settlers from war-torn borderlands of Northern Ireland, Northern England and Scottish Lowlands. Not surprisingly, these people are fiercely protective of their personal sovereignty and individual liberty. Politically, these people side more with the Deep South, aligning against the influence of federal government, remaining "intensely suspicious of lowland aristocrats and Yankee social engineers."
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Cant wait for St. Patrick's day next weekend! Roanoke has a big parade, the largest in the Mid-Atlantic region. I'll get me a Lucky Leprechaun burger after, catch some of the bagpipers, and of course drinking lol. Green beer and Irish nachos that evening, and Irish whiskey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Cant wait for St. Patrick's day next weekend! Roanoke has a big parade, the largest in the Mid-Atlantic region. I'll get me a Lucky Leprechaun burger after, catch some of the bagpipers, and of course drinking lol. Green beer and Irish nachos that evening, and Irish whiskey.

It falls on a Saturday this year, so bar owners will be happy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Which is fine. But the Brawl Hall reg system divided members into groups. Regs were regarded as "elite".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Which is fine. But the Brawl Hall reg system divided members into groups. Regs were regarded as "elite".

I have never seen anything like that.

Bricktop

As far as I know, it was unique to Brawl Hall. it worked there, but its not a blueprint for a normal, social forum. Brawl Hall had some unique features, but it's day is done and it's long gone. Third Rail seems to be some kind of lame attempt to regenerate a forum of that nature.

As far as I can tell it's dead.

Blazor

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Bricktop

Blazor

I think Im fighting this cold, the streams of whiskey are flowing! Hahahahaha! Ya cant keep this Irish bastard down!  :laugh:

">

Bricktop

Frankly, I think vodka is better for a cold. Frozen vodka.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Frankly, I think vodka is better for a cold. Frozen vodka.

Lol normally it would be the shine, but I drink Kilbeggans all month of March  :laugh:

Bricktop