The best topic

Replies: 8460
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:22:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on January 26, 2024, 10:39:04 AMWhat does that matter when Washington is implementing it.

It helps set the stage for the coming civil war I've been advocating on the internet for since 1995.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on January 27, 2024, 02:13:49 PMJust so you know Blaze, our election in 2025 has already been shaped. True Dope just had the Supreme Court of Canada determine that the Emergencies Measures Act which was supported by his Marxist coalition partner, the NDP was a misuse of power. No fucking kidding.

Now, after tripling our debt and reducing Canadian affluence down to Greece levels, he has his campaign strategy. The opposition Conservatives are racist Trump MAGA types who will use draconian measures. isn't that rich. The guy who illegally seized bank accounts and wanted to use tanks on peaceful protesters is accusing PP of being a dictator. You can't make this shit up.

We live in a Clown World, where THEY control everything.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on January 27, 2024, 02:41:47 PMI will bet whites in urban centres in the South suffer from libtardation too.

Its also almost always the cities.

I love country life lol. I live in between both.... I want the country lol. Nice lil cabin.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on January 27, 2024, 03:05:19 PMIt helps set the stage for the coming civil war I've been advocating on the internet for since 1995.

Its called Revolution my friend lol.

May not even need a war. Enough folks are so tired of this shit, I think we are only 1-3 states shy, of having enough to form a Convention of States.

A war is what THEY want. THEY want us fighting each other.... rather than going after the cause... which is THEM. Which is why this Texas situation feels like a setup in a way. Too much is being exposed about THEM, THEY need a distraction, a false flag, that will escalate what THEY want. THEY've planned for a lot of this. All this wrecklessness is by design. Over 200 D.U.M.B.s have been built in the USA recently alone. Its always "tunnels" with THEM. The war that we will see here, if it happens, will be unlike any the world has seen yet. So many factors to consider. And when the power goes out, and when the folks that feast on Happy Meals cant anymore, and get hungry, things are gonna get crazy.

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on January 27, 2024, 03:12:51 PMIts also almost always the cities.

I love country life lol. I live in between both.... I want the country lol. Nice lil cabin.
I am sick of city life too.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on January 27, 2024, 03:25:18 PMIts called Revolution my friend lol.

May not even need a war. Enough folks are so tired of this shit, I think we are only 1-3 states shy, of having enough to form a Convention of States.

A war is what THEY want. THEY want us fighting each other.... rather than going after the cause... which is THEM. Which is why this Texas situation feels like a setup in a way. Too much is being exposed about THEM, THEY need a distraction, a false flag, that will escalate what THEY want. THEY've planned for a lot of this. All this wrecklessness is by design. Over 200 D.U.M.B.s have been built in the USA recently alone. Its always "tunnels" with THEM. The war that we will see here, if it happens, will be unlike any the world has seen yet. So many factors to consider. And when the power goes out, and when the folks that feast on Happy Meals cant anymore, and get hungry, things are gonna get crazy.

We need a civil war, 30 MILLION dead. Thats a START!

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on January 27, 2024, 07:16:09 PMWe need a civil war, 30 MILLION dead. Thats a START!

Lol let's start with the corrupt fuckers causing all this. We will use rope, they ain't worth the ammo lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on January 27, 2024, 03:12:51 PMIts also almost always the cities.

Urban, rural, it doesn't matter anymore in Canada. Urban libtards are the squeaky wheels that get greased in Canada.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on January 28, 2024, 01:44:49 PMUrban, rural, it doesn't matter anymore in Canada. Urban libtards are the squeaky wheels that get greased in Canada.

They are squeaky fuckers ain't they lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on January 28, 2024, 01:49:09 PMThey are squeaky fuckers ain't they lol.
They're fucking noisy.

Blazor

This was awesome.....

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

This young Lady can sing!!!

Blazor

Blazor