The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Blazor

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Think only 4 I don't remember.....

Blazor

Holy shit, shit about to get real y'all. A lot of folks in power are prolly freaking out now.

Tucker jus did an interview with Putin in Russia. I have not seen it yet, but the seed was planted. Putin talked of Russia history, and mentioned the Bolsheviks. If you are up to date, you know they were Jews that got into power n killed millions of Russians.

Now this, lulz....

Be prepared y'all, they might try n take down the internet over this lol, or cause something. Be aware, this is huge, the big awakening. THEY have a plan for this I'm sure. Might wanna have some food on hand.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on February 09, 2024, 12:03:10 PMHoly shit, shit about to get real y'all. A lot of folks in power are prolly freaking out now.

Tucker jus did an interview with Putin in Russia. I have not seen it yet, but the seed was planted. Putin talked of Russia history, and mentioned the Bolsheviks. If you are up to date, you know they were Jews that got into power n killed millions of Russians.

Now this, lulz....

Be prepared y'all, they might try n take down the internet over this lol, or cause something. Be aware, this is huge, the big awakening. THEY have a plan for this I'm sure. Might wanna have some food on hand.

The jew bolsheviks were butchered by Stalin. Stalin wasnt a jew. He did kill about 20 million tho through various means.

I watched all of the Putin interview last night. He criticized Lenin, Stalin, and the leaders that allowed the USSR to break up.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on February 09, 2024, 11:47:14 AMThink only 4 I don't remember.....

I remember some of them Blazor.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on February 10, 2024, 12:14:36 PMOh my, children playing wih guns.

No..... being "trained" with guns lol, properly. Big difference.

Did the same with my Son. Now he got more guns than me hahaha.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on February 10, 2024, 12:52:10 AML

Out of my 4 kids, only one is enthusiastic about guns. #3 as I call him, is proficient with every weapon I own. At 6'3" and only 190 lbs, he even shoots the 10ga over/under well although it rocks the hell out of him. His future wife is about 110lbs and 5'6" and she shoots the Benelli M4. My daughter, she's out. I've given her 2, .22LR pistols and she wont shoot em. My oldest son, #2 (LOL), he's pretty much take it or leave it. He has a buddy thats big into guns so we all go to Shooters World in Orlando when I'm down there. #4 isnt very interested either. Still, I've made him shoot the 44 mag DEagle and the Anaconda. My wife, she's out too although I talked her adventurous sister into shooting the 3" Python so my wife had to out of peer pressure. LOL!

Shooting isnt for just anyone. Lots of people just cant deal with the violent nature of it. It scares them.

Blazor