The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on February 13, 2024, 01:51:57 PMWhich one lol? I'm friended all around lol.
You had a female friend that you wanted to be more than just a friend.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on February 13, 2024, 03:51:01 PMYou had a female friend that you wanted to be more than just a friend.

Well, I'm not certain which one lol, I've had one of those each year for the past 3 years lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on February 12, 2024, 06:19:09 PMI get into a murderous state of mind everytime my orders get fucked up....which is pretty much on the regular. In fact, I think them motherfuckers at Panera should have to forfeit their lives whenever they dont put cheese in the french onion soup. That pretty much means every Panera Employee will die in 2 weeks.

Cheese is one of the main ingredients of French onion soup  :Doh2:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on February 15, 2024, 01:58:41 PMWell, I'm not certain which one lol, I've had one of those each year for the past 3 years lol.
You had a prospect. That's all I remember.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on February 15, 2024, 02:48:15 PMCheese is one of the main ingredients of French onion soup  :Doh2:

I even ask them when they hand me the order "Did you put cheese in the soup?" and they immediately say "YES!" I thought I had this shit figured out tho. Last time, I ordered it and asked for a SIDE of ADDITIONAL cheese for the soup. Oh, they foiled the fuk outta me and forgot that too.

I went on a long winded but polite rant on the site and wound up with a $30 gift card. Its been languishing for a month because I cant work up the tolerance to deal with them fuckers again.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 05:59:25 PMI even ask them when they hand me the order "Did you put cheese in the soup?" and they immediately say "YES!" I thought I had this shit figured out tho. Last time, I ordered it and asked for a SIDE of ADDITIONAL cheese for the soup. Oh, they foiled the fuk outta me and forgot that too.

I went on a long winded but polite rant on the site and wound up with a $30 gift card. Its been languishing for a month because I cant work up the tolerance to deal with them fuckers again.

My man makes the best french onion soup ever.

He uses a really generous amount of cheese and melts it perfectly.

I don't think I'd even like it made by anyone else. It's that good.

Panera has good sandwiches...but a bit overpriced imo. I used the love the loaded baked potato soup.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on February 15, 2024, 08:15:22 PMMy man makes the best french onion soup ever.

He uses a really generous amount of cheese and melts it perfectly.

I don't think I'd even like it made by anyone else. It's that good.

Panera has good sandwiches...but a bit overpriced imo. I used the love the loaded baked potato soup.

I make my own french onion soup as well. Tonight, I started simmering the stock for it. I make a pretty big batch at a time so the longest part is caramelizing the onions.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on February 15, 2024, 03:56:02 PMYou had a prospect. That's all I remember.

I always get friend zoned lol.

Blazor

DJ Kittah!!!!

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on February 16, 2024, 04:28:36 AMDJ Kittah!!!!

Some cat videos are really good. Like this one. :good:

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on February 16, 2024, 04:27:11 AMI always get friend zoned lol.
It didn't turn into something else, so I will leave it at that.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on February 16, 2024, 01:30:16 PMIt didn't turn into something else, so I will leave it at that.

Yup, became besties instead lol.

Jus like you.... I couldn't get you to ride my face, so now we besties hahaha.

Blazor

Funny Funny x 2 View List

formosan

too old to be a fashionista