The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on February 18, 2024, 09:16:20 PMSoon.
Dang. You are really leaving. But, I worked abroad for a quarter century.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on February 19, 2024, 01:57:03 PMDang. You are really leaving. But, I worked abroad for a quarter century.
I have been planning this for a long time. I'm going to a position with a full expat package.

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 03:35:09 PMI have been planning this for a long time. I'm going to a position with a full expat package.
I would not want to live in Singapore or any other congested city. I like owning land.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on February 19, 2024, 09:05:41 PMI would not want to live in Singapore or any other congested city. I like owning land.
It will be an adjustment living in a condo. It's nice though and it has a pool.

Frood

Large cities are fish in a barrel target practice...

I've had prophetic dreams since I was very young about what happens when you live in or too close to a large city.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on February 19, 2024, 10:27:30 PMLarge cities are fish in a barrel target practice...

I've had prophetic dreams since I was very young about what happens when you live in or too close to a large city.

Cities are all I've ever known.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 10:37:08 PMCities are all I've ever known.

I operate and have operated on the intuition that to live, one has to be prepared to get in a well maintained and provisioned vehicle at a moment's notice and leave a city far behind, never looking back.

Drive for your life/lives.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on February 19, 2024, 10:45:34 PMI operate and have operated on the intuition that to live, one has to be prepared to get in a well maintained and provisioned vehicle at a moment's notice and leave a city far behind, never looking back.

Drive for your life/lives.
I'm taking it one step further and leaving this country behind.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 10:59:12 PMI'm taking it one step further and leaving this country behind.

To a small island in a heavily contested geopolitical realm.

I hope you can prone float...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on February 19, 2024, 11:02:30 PMTo a small island in a heavily contested geopolitical realm.

I hope you can prone float...
Contested? Do you mean Singpaore's borders? I think they won't change.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 11:16:52 PMContested? Do you mean Singpaore's borders? I think they won't change.

Not just their borders... the entire region.

I'm glad in hindsight we didn't relocate to Tasmania 5-6 years ago. Once you're on an island, you're trapped for good.

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on February 19, 2024, 11:20:53 PMNot just their borders... the entire region.

I'm glad in hindsight we didn't relocate to Tasmania 5-6 years ago. Once you're on an island, you're trapped for good.

Is that why most Newfies want to go back to "the rock."

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 11:22:56 PMIs that why most Newfies want to go back to "the rock."

Dunno.. but an invasion force will always conquer outlying islands before arriving on the mainland, and Tasmania is mostly agricultural... so extra supply chain tasty.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.