The best topic

Replies: 8132
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on January 26, 2024, 10:52:02 AM"Dont mess with my friend!" - Kittah

Aryan Kot strikes again!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on February 09, 2024, 12:34:49 PMThe jew bolsheviks were butchered by Stalin. Stalin wasnt a jew. He did kill about 20 million tho through various means.

I watched all of the Putin interview last night. He criticized Lenin, Stalin, and the leaders that allowed the USSR to break up.

Not all, many fled to the US, which explains a lot...

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on February 28, 2024, 02:16:59 PMNot all, many fled to the US, which explains a lot...

This filthy libtard jew bitch went to the USSR and found out. Dumb bitch still didnt change her ways. She should have been gassed by Hitler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Goldman

Shen Li

I'm getting ready to go the airport Blaze.
Love Love x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on March 01, 2024, 05:58:05 PMI'm getting ready to go the airport Blaze.

Safe travels Shen!
Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on March 01, 2024, 06:49:58 PMSafe travels Shen!
Thanks Lok. I'm still going to call you a cunt even when I'm living in Singapore. :yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

Blaze, our cat jumped up on my lap and won't get off. She wants to come with me. :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Good luck with your new life, it will take time to adjust to life in Singapore.

Frood

Yeah,definitely for her kids....so sad..
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on March 02, 2024, 06:34:48 AMYeah,definitely for her kids....so sad..
That makes no sense.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on March 02, 2024, 10:24:36 AMThat makes no sense.

It's sad that Shen is putting Singapore on her children.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on March 01, 2024, 06:57:49 PMBlaze, our cat jumped up on my lap and won't get off. She wants to come with me. :s_laugh:

Awww, you should take her. They still allow in-flight meals right? lulz
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on March 02, 2024, 05:39:57 PMIt's sad that Shen is putting Singapore on her children.
Are you nuts? Expat gigs come with perks for her whole family.

Most of my working career abraod I didn't have an expat package. I was usually 28 on and 28 off where they will fly me anywhere in the world. I usually stayed in the country I was working in. When I was a regional manager of all field operations and equipment I was finally on an expat package. This old redneck thought he had died and gone to snooty heaven. And I was divorced then. What a chance for my boy to experience first rate everything if we were still together.

Old SHen Li would have to be crackers to have turned down an expat gig. Ask that reel guy from VF if he has regrets about taking full expat packages. Those things are like winning the lottery.

Freud, I think you are a little jealous. You want one yourself. Anybody would.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 12:21:14 AMAre you nuts? Expat gigs come with perks for her whole family.

Most of my working career abraod I didn't have an expat package. I was usually 28 on and 28 off where they will fly me anywhere in the world. I usually stayed in the country I was working in. When I was a regional manager of all field operations and equipment I was finally on an expat package. This old redneck thought he had died and gone to snooty heaven. And I was divorced then. What a chance for my boy to experience first rate everything if we were still together.

Old SHen Li would have to be crackers to have turned down an expat gig. Ask that reel guy from VF if he has regrets about taking full expat packages. Those things are like winning the lottery.

Freud, I think you are a little jealous. You want one yourself. Anybody would.

I've had a few similar packages in the past. I'm not talking about financials but rather young kids being kidnapped from a Western nation.

There's going to be huge therapy bills in their futures...
Blahhhhhh...