The best topic

Replies: 7094
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:24:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on March 30, 2024, 01:02:41 PMHappy Caturday Blazor.

One more, jus for you lol

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 01:09:20 PMOnly a short while lol, I'm already late lol.

Speaking of, jus saw this and thought of ya, "down the rabbit hole"

https://odysee.com/@habsbatman:2/Alice-in-Wonderland_-I'm-Late---Down-the-Rabbit-Hole:7

oh, man.... thats so spot-on....
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 01:10:38 PMOne more, jus for you lol

I love it Blazor.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 01:18:38 PMoh, man.... thats so spot-on....

If you watched the vid, did you notice the earth map as she went down the hole lol?

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 12:17:45 PMI approve of all the good that Hitler stood for, but I don't approve of this. Do you think maybe dude was used to gain inside knowledge of deviant hideouts?

Ernst was a Hitler buddy for years. IMO, the entire situation was exactly like Prigozhin  of the Wagner group. Putin had that dude murdered because he dared challenge Putins power just like the SA under Rholm challenged Hitler.  It really is an apples to apples comparison. The fact that Rholm was a degenerate gave Hitler even more political cover.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 02:13:43 PMIf you watched the vid, did you notice the earth map as she went down the hole lol?

in my early days, i watched a guy break down that whole movie.... checkerboards, flat earth, all that shit.... it was pretty cool.... it changed how i see and hear everything now....

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 12:24:13 PMThose are the main bad ones, they belong to the Synagogue of Satan. Don't let them ruin your beautiful new place.
I work with a British Jewish geophysicist here in Singapore. He loves football(soccer), bacon and puts cheese on meat. I like him.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 05:06:41 PMin my early days, i watched a guy break down that whole movie.... checkerboards, flat earth, all that shit.... it was pretty cool.... it changed how i see and hear everything now....

Interesting! I hadn't watched the movie in forever, but would like to see the things that you mentioned.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on March 30, 2024, 11:45:04 PMI work with a British Jewish geophysicist here in Singapore. He loves football(soccer), bacon and puts cheese on meat. I like him.

He cant be a bad guy, he eats bacon lol.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on March 31, 2024, 01:45:49 PMHe cant be a bad guy, he eats bacon lol.
I missed bacon when I lived in the Middle East.

Blazor

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on April 01, 2024, 01:16:23 PM

Blond Nordic looking Jesus will make the Black looking Jesus crowd very angry!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on April 01, 2024, 01:16:23 PM
Except he didn't do that. He just changed the people who controlled the money.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on April 01, 2024, 01:20:18 PMBlond Nordic looking Jesus will make the Black looking Jesus crowd very angry!!!

Lol, my Mom took me to a Black church long ago. They indeed do have a Black Jesus hanging up lol. Which, considering, he was prolly at least a lil tannish, considering the area lol. Not gonna lie, that Black church had SPIRIT!!!

Also, I watched Passion of the Christ last night, hadnt seen it in a bit. Forgot how brutal it was with the punishment he went through.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 01:40:33 PMExcept he didn't do that. He just changed the people who controlled the money.

Who Jesus or Hitler? Cause Hitler did "relocate" the Jews, and changed up the money situation. While Jesus jus started flippin' tables and shit  :crampe: