The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on April 02, 2024, 12:42:54 AMWho Jesus or Hitler? Cause Hitler did "relocate" the Jews, and changed up the money situation. While Jesus jus started flippin' tables and shit  :crampe:
Hitler of of course. You think there were no German versions of oligarchs on his watch. Wealth became even more concentrated on his corrupt watch. Pry yourself away from the memes for a minute and look it up yourself.

Lokmar

Hitler relocated the jews to ash trays and subterranean locations throughout europe.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on April 02, 2024, 03:30:18 PMHitler of of course. You think there were no German versions of oligarchs on his watch. Wealth became even more concentrated on his corrupt watch. Pry yourself away from the memes for a minute and look it up yourself.
The Third Reich was hardly a bastion of economic freedom. The Reich Minister of Finance handpicked which individuals got to be super rich.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: Brent on April 02, 2024, 03:30:18 PMHitler of of course. You think there were no German versions of oligarchs on his watch. Wealth became even more concentrated on his corrupt watch. Pry yourself away from the memes for a minute and look it up yourself.

Um, Germany was about Germany.... the Jews want world domination.

I see a bunch of happy fuckers in Germany during that time.

Is Orange Man bad too? I mean the media and everyone in power says he is, what do you believe?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on April 02, 2024, 04:28:03 PMThe Third Reich was hardly a bastion of economic freedom. The Reich Minister of Finance handpicked which individuals got to be super rich.

Still seemed better off, from the looks of things.

Blazor

For the meme haters, its about the message, it doesn't matter if it's a meme. Mudbloods will never understand.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Blazor

Blazor

Shen Li

Quote from: Thiel on April 02, 2024, 04:28:03 PMThe Third Reich was hardly a bastion of economic freedom. The Reich Minister of Finance handpicked which individuals got to be super rich.
BULLSEYE!!

Blazor

This is some crazy shit lol

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on April 03, 2024, 12:09:37 AMStill seemed better off, from the looks of things.
Better off for who? A fascist regime is not like the city-state I live in. The playing field is equal for all here. The best friends of the dictator and his cabinet do extremely well. The nazi state or any other regime similar to it makes sure they have no competitors.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 03, 2024, 12:53:02 AMBetter off for who? A fascist regime is not like the city-state I live in. The playing field is equal for all here. The best friends of the dictator and his cabinet do extremely well. The nazi state or any other regime similar to it makes sure they have no competitors.

Seemed better for Germany.

Hell even Russia looking to be doing good lately, for Russsia.

Do either come without faults? No. Neither are 100% perfect. But I must say, America and Canada feel like they are going down the shitter, unless some major changes come about, ASAP.

Blazor