The best topic

Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonie and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on August 08, 2024, 12:00:45 PMThat trip went by so fast for you Blazor.

It really did!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Winning in Virginia!!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on August 08, 2024, 08:54:11 PMWinning in Virginia!!!!

I read he removed 6000 illegals from voting.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on August 08, 2024, 03:28:39 AMOh man it was amazingly awesome. Made so many friends, ran into so many friends, fiddled a lot, and did a lot of square dancing lol. Didn't go to bed til 5am most nights lol, up between 9-10.
Did you get laid Blaze?

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 08, 2024, 09:29:43 PMDid you get laid Blaze?

Hairy Palm and his 5 sisters!!
Funny Funny x 3 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on August 08, 2024, 09:29:10 PMI read he removed 6000 illegals from voting.

I hadn't heard, but that's awesome if so!

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on August 08, 2024, 09:29:43 PMDid you get laid Blaze?

Lol no, but I did meet a Lady, gave her my number, and she texted me today. I know she lived an hour from the festival, jus' hope its an hour in my direction and not the other way lol. We were talking, about how we both look young, but were prolly older than we looked. We were guessing we looked like late 20's maybe 30, but were prolly 40. I asked how close I was, and she said 47, my jaw dropped and I said I was 47, and then her jaw dropped hahahaha. She plays banjo, and can sing, but I hadn't heard her sing yet. Told her to meet me for square dancing that night, and she did, and we danced a while, having a great time.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on August 08, 2024, 10:49:16 PMHairy Palm and his 5 sisters!!

Its Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters!!!!  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on August 09, 2024, 02:33:30 AMIts Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters!!!!  :crampe:

"Hairy" is the extra spicy version of that insult!  :drunk2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on August 08, 2024, 03:28:39 AMOh man it was amazingly awesome. Made so many friends, ran into so many friends, fiddled a lot, and did a lot of square dancing lol. Didn't go to bed til 5am most nights lol, up between 9-10.
:good:
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on August 09, 2024, 02:32:49 AMLol no, but I did meet a Lady, gave her my number, and she texted me today. I know she lived an hour from the festival, jus' hope its an hour in my direction and not the other way lol. We were talking, about how we both look young, but were prolly older than we looked. We were guessing we looked like late 20's maybe 30, but were prolly 40. I asked how close I was, and she said 47, my jaw dropped and I said I was 47, and then her jaw dropped hahahaha. She plays banjo, and can sing, but I hadn't heard her sing yet. Told her to meet me for square dancing that night, and she did, and we danced a while, having a great time.
Blah, blah, blah. You blew another opportunity to get laid. You have to do better.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on August 09, 2024, 11:19:12 PMBlah, blah, blah. You blew another opportunity to get laid. You have to do better.

Indeed!!!  :crampe:

Blazor

Funny Funny x 4 View List

Blazor

When I hear someone mention tacos....

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on August 10, 2024, 02:26:08 AMIndeed!!!  :crampe:
No more excuses. Find a woman. Get laid.
Agree Agree x 1 View List