The best topic

Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on August 17, 2024, 12:10:49 PM
That's too graphic for this family oriented forum Blazor.
 :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

I've always loved Candace Owen's. She so smart and pretty, and the things she says I always agree with and promote as well. Now she talking about the Joos  :crampe:

Informative Informative x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

It sounds like she is talking about Israel's strict extradtion laws. Canada does not extradite pedophiles or terrorists either.

I like Canace Owens too. But, in this instance, she is being selective and misleading with her facts.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on August 18, 2024, 01:21:15 PMIt sounds like she is talking about Israel's strict extradtion laws. Canada does not extradite pedophiles or terrorists either.

I like Canace Owens too. But, in this instance, she is being selective and misleading with her facts.

I get that, but she does say other examples, and has mentioned other examples in the past.

Candace for president! She has been my favorite politician in recent years.

Blazor

Old video lol, exactly what I been talking about for almost 20 years lol. "Put your glasses on".

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 01:26:10 PMI get that, but she does say other examples, and has mentioned other examples in the past.

Candace for president! She has been my favorite politician in recent years.
Everything she said could apply to Canada as well.

And it's not just pedohiles. Israel rarely extradites period.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on August 18, 2024, 01:29:02 PMEverything she said could apply to Canada as well.

And it's not just pedohiles. Israel rarely extradites period.

Maybe when it comes to extraditing, but Canada didn't sink the USS Liberty  :crampe:

Blazor

I never knew the sperm had this much of a struggle!

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 01:35:21 PMMaybe when it comes to extraditing, but Canada didn't sink the USS Liberty  :crampe:
Would you like a list of of American friendly fire fuck ups.

Here are a couple, but I can go on if you want me to.

23 March 2003: A Royal Air Force Tornado jet was shot down by a U.S. Patriot missile which identified the aircraft as an anti-radiation missile, killing two crewmen. Investigations showed that the identification friend or foe system indicator had malfunctioned and hence it was not identified as a friendly aircraft.

28 March 2003: British Lance-Corporal of Horse Matty Hull was killed by U.S. A-10 Thunderbolt II ground attack aircraft as well as five others wounded in the 190th Fighter Squadron, Blues and Royals friendly fire incident.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on August 18, 2024, 01:43:15 PMWould you like a list of of American friendly fire fuck ups.

Here are a couple, but I can go on if you want me to.

23 March 2003: A Royal Air Force Tornado jet was shot down by a U.S. Patriot missile which identified the aircraft as an anti-radiation missile, killing two crewmen. Investigations showed that the identification friend or foe system indicator had malfunctioned and hence it was not identified as a friendly aircraft.

28 March 2003: British Lance-Corporal of Horse Matty Hull was killed by U.S. A-10 Thunderbolt II ground attack aircraft as well as five others wounded in the 190th Fighter Squadron, Blues and Royals friendly fire incident.

I mean, I find history interesting, so feel free to post examples if you like, but Liberty was no accident. The US flag was seen, and yet they were still ordered to fire.

Blazor

Blazor

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 02:42:31 PMI mean, I find history interesting, so feel free to post examples if you like, but Liberty was no accident. The US flag was seen, and yet they were still ordered to fire.
You probably never heard of the Tarnak Farm incident in Afghanistan. Four Canadians were killed and eight seriously wounded when a United States warplane dropped a bomb on a training exercise in the belief that the Canadians were enemy soldiers.

A lot of people here think that was no accident. The US did it deliberately to send a message to Canada as they were getting ready for their invasion of Iraq.

The US is guilty of more deaths of allied soldiers by a factor of one hundred compared to any casualties they suffered at the hands of allies. So boo hoo, the US gets a taste of it's own medicine once in a while.

Stay out of the internal affairs of foreign countries and they won't have any casualties.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Brent on August 18, 2024, 05:38:17 PMYou probably never heard of the Tarnak Farm incident in Afghanistan. Four Canadians were killed and eight seriously wounded when a United States warplane dropped a bomb on a training exercise in the belief that the Canadians were enemy soldiers.

A lot of people here think that was no accident. The US did it deliberately to send a message to Canada as they were getting ready for their invasion of Iraq.

The US is guilty of more deaths of allied soldiers by a factor of one hundred compared to any casualties they suffered at the hands of allies. So boo hoo, the US gets a taste of it's own medicine once in a while.

Stay out of the internal affairs of foreign countries and they won't have any casualties.
I forgot about that incident. One of many friendly fire incidents that has made people question if it was really an accident.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 02:42:31 PMI mean, I find history interesting, so feel free to post examples if you like, but Liberty was no accident. The US flag was seen, and yet they were still ordered to fire.
The US has done similar things many times to allies and once to China. The US didn't care about a flag when killing allies.