The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Saw a quote, there are lots of quotes such as this one...

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on September 24, 2024, 11:55:24 PMIt has. The frickin' Pope be wearing rainbows and shit. When I went to church, it was indeed a horrible sin to commit. "Thou shalt not lay down with another Man", and "if any Man puts on Women's clothes, he is an abomination to me".

My ma is Christian, grandparents too, and I was always taught by them that homosexuality is unnatural and wrong, which of course it is.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:14:04 PMExperimented on? Gassed? Listen to yourself for God's sake.... you're nothing more than a zionist propagandist. What next, lampshades made of human skin and bars of soap made from body fat?

The train being machine gunned tale that you always bring up is quite literally in a Hollyweird movie, so it must be real, right?  :crampe:

Also, if jews and other prisoners were all going to be gassed or whatever, why were there so many survivors and why would the Germans have bothered tattooing numbers on prisoner's wrists? 

I've honestly lost my patience with your zionist ass. When it comes to this subject, all you do is lie and mislead.

Oh and like I said already, that Dennis Pragner kike said in the opening segment of the video you posted that race and ethnicity isn't relevant when it comes to immigration, so you just reinforced my point by citing that as evidence that kikes supposedly care about Whites being replaced. 

Hey dummy, it wasnt the jews these stories originated from. There were actual U.S. military that documented most of it.

I met the "hollyweird actor" that was in the box car and tattood with a prisoner number. BTW, the tattoo wasnt on his wrist, it was on the inside of his forearm. I suppose they could have done them on the wrists too. You're so desperate to swing off hitlers bawlz, I realize there's not help for your deranged ass. But hey, all you got is an airclaim accusing "made up".

Dummy, there was always going to be survivors. Tens of millions exterminated wasnt going to be a number without some slipping through the cracks.

I shit on your "patience" BTW. Actually, I shit on your moronic propaganda. FFS, love Hitler all you want, just quit being such a fucking coward FFS! You're pretty much a pathetic weasel.

Dennis Prager stated he wasnt against immigration from a racist point of view. He of course had to say that because anyone who says they're against mass immigration is immediately accused of racism, even if they're a jew! He sure as fuck stated he believed in American culture and wanted to see it kept that way which means NO FUCKING MUHZIES!

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 01:20:24 PMSaw a quote, there are lots of quotes such as this one...

B-b-but it's a meme, so therefore it can't be true!!!

This is DKG/Soulbro logic, he used to claim the same thing about youtube videos, now it's memes/info graphics.

I mean, I understand to a degree, because there is a lot of fake news out there, but dismissing every piece of information just because of the way it's presented is retarded.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Hey, here is a jew for Hitler!!!!!

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rabbis-recorded-saying-Hitler-was-right-pluralism-the-true-Holocaust-588203

Like I say, there are all kinds out there. I'd say a jew for hitler trumps Aryan!!!  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:27:27 PMB-b-but it's a meme, so therefore it can't be true!!!

This is DKG/Soulbro logic, he used to claim the same thing about youtube videos, now it's memes/info graphics.

I mean, I understand to a degree, because there is a lot of fake news out there, but dismissing every piece of information just because of the way it's presented is retarded.

I sure as shit never said it's all propaganda or untrue. In fact, I routinely call for the gassing of CERTAIN jews. Non jews too!

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 01:25:08 PMHey dummy, it wasnt the jews these stories originated from. There were actual U.S. military that documented most of it.

I met the "hollyweird actor" that was in the box car and tattood with a prisoner number. BTW, the tattoo wasnt on his wrist, it was on the inside of his forearm. I suppose they could have done them on the wrists too. You're so desperate to swing off hitlers bawlz, I realize there's not help for your deranged ass. But hey, all you got is an airclaim accusing "made up".

Dummy, there was always going to be survivors. Tens of millions exterminated wasnt going to be a number without some slipping through the cracks.

I shit on your "patience" BTW. Actually, I shit on your moronic propaganda. FFS, love Hitler all you want, just quit being such a fucking coward FFS! You're pretty much a pathetic weasel.

Dennis Prager stated he wasnt against immigration from a racist point of view. He of course had to say that because anyone who says they're against mass immigration is immediately accused of racism, even if they're a jew! He sure as fuck stated he believed in American culture and wanted to see it kept that way which means NO FUCKING MUHZIES!

Lmfao, so the kike didn't talk about White racial replacement because he was worried about being called racist?  :crampe:

Since when are jews held to the same standards as White people? In case you haven't noticed, they have something known as jewish privilege. In fact, they did their typical projection routine by claiming that White privilege is a thing, when in this day and age, the exact opposite is true and Whites are the only race where it's deemed acceptable to discriminate against.

I don't care about your anecdotal "evidence" and second hand tales from old US soldiers. It doesn't alter the fact that the "nazis" (a jewish slur by the way) were the good guys and that international jewry was, and still is, the enemy.

Its a pity that a supposed White guy like yourself, refuses to acknowledge this fact, despite all the evidence you've been presented with.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 01:34:11 PMHey, here is a jew for Hitler!!!!!

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rabbis-recorded-saying-Hitler-was-right-pluralism-the-true-Holocaust-588203

Like I say, there are all kinds out there. I'd say a jew for hitler trumps Aryan!!!  :crampe:

Hitler had jews in his army, mostly half jews etc, but it kinda disproves your theory that he wanted every last jew dead, doesn't it?

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:36:33 PMLmfao, so the kike didn't talk about White racial replacement because he was worried about being called racist?  :crampe:

Since when are jews held to the same standards as White people? In case you haven't noticed, they have something known as jewish privilege. In fact, they did their typical projection routine by claiming that White privilege is a thing, when in this day and age, the exact opposite is true and Whites are the only race where it's deemed acceptable to discriminate against.

I don't care about your anecdotal "evidence" and second hand tales from old US soldiers. It doesn't alter the fact that the "nazis" (a jewish slur by the way) were the good guys and that international jewry was, and still is, the enemy.

Its a pity that a supposed White guy like yourself, refuses to acknowledge this fact, despite all the evidence you've been presented with.

Everyone I've ever heard speak out against illegal invaders immediately disavows racism as their rationale. EVERYONE.

Fuck, your sorry ass cant even be honest enough to acknowledge you follow a guy who gassed, shot, starved, and murdered millions. You think anyone is gonna stand up and say keep these dirty brown muhzie goat fuckers out of America?

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:24:36 PMMy ma is Christian, grandparents too, and I was always taught by them that homosexuality is unnatural and wrong, which of course it is.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:40:27 PMHitler had jews in his army, mostly half jews etc, but it kinda disproves your theory that he wanted every last jew dead, doesn't it?

I dont doubt there were semi jews in the military. However, the SS and Gestapo worked real hard to ferret them out. Hell, even Hitlers personal favorite Joachim Von Ribbentrop was constantly under suspicion due to his hooked nose! Its assumed he was so brutal because he was a try hard!

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 01:55:26 PMI dont doubt there were semi jews in the military. However, the SS and Gestapo worked real hard to ferret them out. Hell, even Hitlers personal favorite Joachim Von Ribbentrop was constantly under suspicion due to his hooked nose! Its assumed he was so brutal because he was a try hard!

Sorry, Reinhard Heydrich

Blazor

The Confederate that invented Coke would be rolling in his grave at what it has become. Here is their latest stunt...

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 02:58:05 PMThe Confederate that invented Coke would be rolling in his grave at what it has become. Here is their latest stunt...

Thats fucking insane!!!!! Glad I dont drink coke!!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List