The best topic

Replies: 10475
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:36 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Admin drinks Cock...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 03:02:32 PM

Blazor.

How big is the engine in your jeep?

What is the exact model?

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson on September 25, 2024, 04:10:12 PMBlazor.

How big is the engine in your jeep?

What is the exact model?

Its the inline 6 cylinder, 4.0. I got the Wrangler Sport. About to hit 400,000 miles lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 04:35:21 PMIts the inline 6 cylinder, 4.0. I got the Wrangler Sport. About to hit 400,000 miles lol.

That is a lot of miles. :crampe:

Had any major issues?

deadskinmask

blazor.... you and scouse are wasting your time.... these motherfuckers love jews about as much as they love globes....  :crampe:

Erica Mena

I love how DSM Cones in with the kill shot every time lol
<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Admin gets strange men to comes in* his mouth.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 25, 2024, 04:59:59 PMblazor.... you and scouse are wasting your time.... these motherfuckers love jews about as much as they love globes....  :crampe:
Love or hate Jews? Are those the only choices? Irrelevance is not an option?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

deadskinmask

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 25, 2024, 05:18:44 PMI love how DSM Cones in with the kill shot every time lol

i like it here.... i'm reading yall even when i'm not posting.... i just don't post as much as i'd like to because i don't know the majority of the ppl yall talk about.... seamonkey is the only one i'm familiar with....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel on September 25, 2024, 05:33:15 PMLove or hate Jews? Are those the only choices? Irrelevance is not an option?

i don't "hate" em either.... i just recognize the danger they impose on white christians.... get em the fuck away from me and my country.... 

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 25, 2024, 05:41:11 PMi don't "hate" em either.... i just recognize the danger they impose on white christians.... get em the fuck away from me and my country.... 
As a White person of no faith, I can confidently say we are our own number one danger

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel on September 25, 2024, 05:47:34 PMAs a White person of no faith, I can confidently say we are our own number one danger

that is 100% a lie.... white ppl are the lowest threat level of anyone.... until you force our hand....

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 25, 2024, 05:52:47 PMthat is 100% a lie.... white ppl are the lowest threat level of anyone.... until you force our hand....
We gobble up poisonous progressive tyranny and ask for seconds. But, I have been in the personal and professional company of left wing White people all my life.