The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Any non domesticated animal that gets by me is gonna die. Once, this really cute young coon wandered into the yard so I shot it between the eyes with a 20ga. Its fukin eyeballs spilled out on what was left of its face like a cartoon.  You can bet your ass that a bear of any size is getting a mag dump.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Real men wrestle the bear to the ground and snap its neck.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on October 06, 2023, 04:21:51 PMReal men wrestle the bear to the ground and snap its neck.
You wrestle with ur Teddy Bear Odi?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2023, 04:28:58 PMYou wrestle with ur Teddy Bear Odi?

Why dont you come into my bedroom and see for yourself.

I'm wearing nothing but a necklace.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on October 06, 2023, 04:52:02 PMWhy dont you come into my bedroom and see for yourself.

I'm wearing nothing but a necklace.
Will Teddy be there?

Frood

Quote from: Herman on October 05, 2023, 01:14:06 AMGrizzlies are tough. Black bears are little pussies.

Black bears are skittish and flighty unless it's a momma with cubs. They are the only decent eating meat too.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on October 06, 2023, 07:17:03 PMBlack bears are skittish and flighty unless it's a momma with cubs. They are the only decent eating meat too.
In many places in Western Canada it's not uncommon to see them in dumpsters or back yards. They are usually harmless.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2023, 10:01:23 PMIn many places in Western Canada it's not uncommon to see them in dumpsters or back yards. They are usually harmless.

I had a couple pop their heads into my platform tent (different times) when I was working in the Kittatinny Mountains as a teen. Was sleeping the first time but my buddy yelled at it and it fucked off real quick.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on October 07, 2023, 02:41:53 AMI had a couple pop their heads into my platform tent (different times) when I was working in the Kittatinny Mountains as a teen. Was sleeping the first time but my buddy yelled at it and it fucked off real quick.

Thats what I did, when one attacked me in my coffin tent, I yelled at it, and it ran off, and he couldnt see me through the tent lol. Prolly spooked the hell outta him lol.

For Black bears, that is your number one defense, when unarmed.... make yourself as big and loud as possible. You cant outrun them, they can run up to 35 mph. You cant climb a tree, cause they can too. If its a Mom with cubs, you're fucked lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2023, 06:09:17 PMWill Teddy be there?

He might... If you behave like a good girl...
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson on October 07, 2023, 03:32:54 PMHe might... If you behave like a good girl...

You and Teddy can do whatever, but this is the Blazor thread, and she rides my face first while I have a pile of KFC extra crispy chicken wings piled around my cock. Then, and only then, may you and Teddy have your way. Lord I hope she dont eat the "bones".

Blazor

Finale of the year approaches!!!!

So much going on this weekend, and I got the whole weekend off!!! So stoked!!! One thing I might do is dress up as the Joker, and enter a costume contest and dance my ass off. Hopefully this gal will join me hiking too. Plus other things going on!

Hopefully next weekend as well, and the weekend after!!! STOKED!!!!!!! MASSIVE campout weekend, and Halloween weekend!

Thats if the rumors are true of no more Saturdays, and no rain.

And of course the Blazor Jam, for my birthday lol. I got that day off!

Lots of good times and good friends over the next couple weeks, SO AMP'D!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I go into hibernation. Y'all will hear from me more on the weekends again, until St. Patrick's Day, lulz. Thus the cycle of fun begins again.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on October 14, 2023, 12:27:07 AMFinale of the year approaches!!!!

So much going on this weekend, and I got the whole weekend off!!! So stoked!!! One thing I might do is dress up as the Joker, and enter a costume contest and dance my ass off. Hopefully this gal will join me hiking too. Plus other things going on!

Hopefully next weekend as well, and the weekend after!!! STOKED!!!!!!! MASSIVE campout weekend, and Halloween weekend!

Thats if the rumors are true of no more Saturdays, and no rain.

And of course the Blazor Jam, for my birthday lol. I got that day off!

Lots of good times and good friends over the next couple weeks, SO AMP'D!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I go into hibernation. Y'all will hear from me more on the weekends again, until St. Patrick's Day, lulz. Thus the cycle of fun begins again.
Are you seeing a woman?

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2023, 12:41:12 PMAre you seeing a woman?

Lol no. I am working on it though lol, hence me inviting this gal to hike and have dinner. She is a friend in my Sea Shanty group.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on October 14, 2023, 02:18:12 PMLol no. I am working on it though lol, hence me inviting this gal to hike and have dinner. She is a friend in my Sea Shanty group.
Can you share any details about her? Her age, what she does for a living, does she have kids, her race and anything else you think might interest nosy people.