The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on January 14, 2024, 07:59:06 PMNot bad! Almost over this damn sinus and chest crap. Resting most the weekend is paying off. I've got all my responsibility stuff done til Thursday, so Im gonna continue to rest til I return to work on Tuesday. Been watching Kungfu flicks lately lol. Gonna keep that trend tonight, prolly watch Ip Man part 1 and 2. I did watch Gods and Generals (civil war flick, 5 hours) yesterday for Lee Jackson day weekend. And had fried chicken tenders last night, cause thats what Lee loved to eat lol..... jus like you lol.... hell me too!
You have the flu I had. In fact, you caught it from me. :yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

DKG

Blazor

Moonie

Quote from: Blazor on January 20, 2024, 09:21:42 AM

So I went to watch my great nephews basketball game.  My brother sitting next to me and I'm like wtf man no one getting on the kids for anything?  He said it's much different now. You can't coach like we did with our kids.  What a shame.

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: Moonie on January 20, 2024, 11:37:57 AMSo I went to watch my great nephews basketball game.  My brother sitting next to me and I'm like wtf man no one getting on the kids for anything?  He said it's much different now. You can't coach like we did with our kids.  What a shame.

Soooo crazy to me, how so much has changed over what feels like a short period of time. Good things are no longer being promoted, and bad things have taken their place.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Moonie

Quote from: Blazor on January 21, 2024, 03:30:38 PMSoooo crazy to me, how so much has changed over what feels like a short period of time. Good things are no longer being promoted, and bad things have taken their place.

Yeah WTH makes no sense.  Taking God out of everything will do it too.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on January 20, 2024, 10:33:54 AM
I remember growing up in Winnipeg, my parents expected me to be outside if I wasn't doing homework. I didn't matter if it was January and -30, my mom and dad would say get your butt outside now.