The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 01:15:36 PMJOOOOOOOOOOZ! JOOZ, JOOOOOOZ, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!  :crampe:

Jus for you lol....

Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on March 26, 2024, 01:25:23 PM
Do you let memes do all your thinking for you.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 26, 2024, 02:32:10 PMDo you let memes do all your thinking for you.

Hey, his memes are way better than Aidsmans!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on March 26, 2024, 02:32:10 PMDo you let memes do all your thinking for you.

It may seem that way, but a pic can be worth a thousand words. I'm jus not as "vocal" lately, but I can assure you I think on my own, and quite differently than others.

Blazor

This is cool!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on March 27, 2024, 12:57:15 PMIt may seem that way, but a pic can be worth a thousand words. I'm jus not as "vocal" lately, but I can assure you I think on my own, and quite differently than others.
As an occasional visual aid, memes are fine.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on March 27, 2024, 02:25:44 PMAs an occasional visual aid, memes are fine.

I jus like to share some of the good ones I find. They are a mix of humor, inspiration, and polly tics. Any time you would like to talk with me, you are welcome to, I always check this thread.

deadskinmask

the earth is round, the vaccine saved lives, love is love, gender is a myth, no human is illegal, trust the science....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:27:24 PMthe earth is round, the vaccine saved lives, love is love, gender is a myth, no human is illegal, trust the science....  :crampe:
And one specific to Canada. Trudeau's carbon tax is saving the planet and saving Canadian families money. :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 01:29:40 PMAnd one specific to Canada. Trudeau's carbon tax is saving the planet and saving Canadian families money. :crampe:

So Canadians get taxed more so that China and other less regulated nations can pick up the slack when it comes to these emissions they claim are destroying the planet.

good thinking

cause it's not like we live on a sphere or a dinner plate (depending on who you ask) or anything crazy like that

these people are so fucking stupid it's actually criminal at this point

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 01:29:40 PMAnd one specific to Canada. Trudeau's carbon tax is saving the planet and saving Canadian families money. :crampe:

we'll have the same thing in a year or two....

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 01:32:04 PMSo Canadians get taxed more so that China and other less regulated nations can pick up the slack when it comes to these emissions they claim are destroying the planet.

good thinking

cause it's not like we live on a sphere or a dinner plate (depending on who you ask) or anything crazy like that

these people are so fucking stupid it's actually criminal at this point
Lies. You are a racist, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, a nazi, a transphobe, and a denier. See how opposition to his hated tax goes in this country?