The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I'm telling y'all right NOW, fucking prepare. Something big is coming, I been saying it, and now Im screaming it. That huge outage was a test run. Prepare at least with food and water, and a way to defend yourself, for a while, how long I don't know. And damn it have some fun while you can! What they did to us with the Scamdemic will be nothing compared to what may come. THEY are really desperate right now, and nervous as fuck, they might start "flipping tables".

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on July 20, 2024, 12:27:37 AMI'm telling y'all right NOW, fucking prepare. Something big is coming, I been saying it, and now Im screaming it. That huge outage was a test run. Prepare at least with food and water, and a way to defend yourself, for a while, how long I don't know. And damn it have some fun while you can! What they did to us with the Scamdemic will be nothing compared to what may come. THEY are really desperate right now, and nervous as fuck, they might start "flipping tables".

Beer
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on July 19, 2024, 11:29:29 PMWell, the older gentleman in the video I posted earlier, seemed to verify it, by showing us the literature, where THEY themselves revealed their plan.

Is there something you don't believe from it?
If you are talking about the meme you posted about Putin, I find it hard to believe he said that considering no Rothschild is banned from Russia. Secondly, the trans photo you posted of Thomas Matthew Crooks was an abovious fake fromn 4Chan. But, you fell for both.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on July 19, 2024, 01:13:59 PMMy last job I got 2 weeks, but would have to use a day here n there for various things. My current job it's based on attendance, and builds through the year.
Does it build as you accumlate years of service?
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 04:15:55 AMDo yoo lik ta drink moonshine fella?  :s_hi:

You already knew that Breakfall  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on July 20, 2024, 09:58:12 AMIf you are talking about the meme you posted about Putin, I find it hard to believe he said that considering no Rothschild is banned from Russia. Secondly, the trans photo you posted of Thomas Matthew Crooks was an abovious fake fromn 4Chan. But, you fell for both.

Nah, they did remove the Banksters from Russia. In fact, I think its Soros, that Russia has on a Wanted list. I don't believe the meme said anything about Rothschild being banned, it said they have infiltrated the US. They did so when creating the Federal Reserve, which ain't even Federal.

As far as the trans photo, I believe I included a "teehee" in my most, to show it was for humor purposes. If its Crooks for certain, I don't know, but I got a laugh out of it, lol.

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on July 20, 2024, 12:05:34 PMDoes it build as you accumlate years of service?

Yeah, the more years you are there, they increase the amount of time you can accumulate.

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on July 19, 2024, 11:29:29 PMWell, the older gentleman in the video I posted earlier, seemed to verify it, by showing us the literature, where THEY themselves revealed their plan.

Is there something you don't believe from it?
I don't which video you mean. But, I was referring to your meme about Putin. It's disingenuous.
gay, conservative and proud

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on July 20, 2024, 01:53:51 PMYou already knew that Breakfall  :crampe:

My name is Lab Flaker sunshine! But ever since I heard about your mob giving prohibition the middle finger and knocking up the devil's swill in your jungle laboratories, I had a fond liking for the Deep South.

I heard that the birth of American people originated from the Deep South...a place called Virginia!

Respect y'all!!!  :drunk2:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 08:03:07 PMMy name is Lab Flaker sunshine! But ever since I heard about your mob giving prohibition the middle finger and knocking up the devil's swill in your jungle laboratories, I had a fond liking for the Deep South.

I heard that the birth of American people originated from the Deep South...a place called Virginia!

Respect y'all!!!  :drunk2:

Franklin County, Virginia is practically synonymous with moonshine.
It's round 'bout a 30 minute drive from where I'm sitting- depending on traffic.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 20, 2024, 08:11:19 PMFranklin County, Virginia is practically synonymous with moonshine.
It's round 'bout a 30 minute drive from where I'm sitting- depending on traffic.

I've never tasted moonshine, I sure hope it doesn't taste like bourbon. I don't know if it's those American Oak barrels, but the woodiness and aftertaste makes me queasy.