The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 12:48:35 PMI've always loved Candace Owen's. She so smart and pretty, and the things she says I always agree with and promote as well. Now she talking about the Joos  :crampe:

I found the video intriguing. I've never heard of the Jacob Frank Religion but will check it out. One thing for certain though, kid rapers should be executed PERIOD! IDGAF if their cucknadian, JOO, American, or anything else. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on August 18, 2024, 01:36:04 PMI never knew the sperm had this much of a struggle!

I never had much of a problem. Maybe I blast out 400 million or maybe its because I defeat a womans immune system by getting them to swallow a heavy load a few times. Not pulling out and blasting em deep and against bottom might help too. GOOD LUCK!  :drunk2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on August 19, 2024, 07:50:46 AMThe US has done similar things many times to allies and once to China. The US didn't care about a flag when killing allies.
They never have and never will.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Does Blazor still post here?

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 04:31:27 AMDoes Blazor still post here?
Yes. He was here Monday I think. He is still around.

DKG

He logged in this morning.

Blazor

I'm here, been busy lol.

Have a meme lol...

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Blazor

Hungarian Prime minister Viktor Orban has his glasses on...

Blazor

Marvin

Well thats not the kind pussy that usually hypnotizes me Blazor but its cute as fuck. Mine a ginger calico mix with the most beautiful of coats on here. I shouldn't share her name or I might be banned. Lily is her name lulz. Thank fuck I didn't call it Oak though

Blazor

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on August 31, 2024, 01:00:16 PML  :crampe:

A disrespectful comment like that is now far right?
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on August 31, 2024, 01:00:16 PML  :crampe:

His beta dad prolly too busy dressing up like a woman to slap the shit outta him! FACT!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on August 31, 2024, 01:03:12 PMA disrespectful comment like that is now far right?

When my 5 or 6 year old got disrespectful like that with my wife, I snatched his fukin ass up by the jaw, squeezed fairly hard and spoke to him through by bared teeth. Prolly spitting all over him in the process. Is fukin bugged eyes said it all. He never did that shit again.
Winner Winner x 1 View List