The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:12:09 AMThat's just it Blaze. We are not risking anything. IHJ was.

Locomotive engineer is a really good paying job in Canada and the US as I'm sure you know. He was so close to retirement when the Fauci Flu started. No sane person would simply walk away from that.

I mean, I get it, BUT, I still stand my ground when I feel something is wrong.

Once the jab is in you, you cant get it out. It ain't a dick  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:16:21 AMI'm not commenting on anybody's health. I'm just talking about his financial future. Nobody would just walk away from the kind of pension CP has.

Life requires some sacrifices when the going gets tough...and a lawsuit ot two when wronged.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:16:21 AMI'm not commenting on anybody's health. I'm just talking about his financial future. Nobody would just walk away from the kind of pension CP has.

I wouldnt of walked away, I would of made them fire me, then took legal action.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:18:24 AMI mean, I get it, BUT, I still stand my ground when I feel something is wrong.

Once the jab is in you, you cant get it out. It ain't a dick  :crampe:
I wonder though. Big companies like CP that IHJ worked for were forced by Trudeau to get their employees jabbed. Once it was lifted would his company have had to bridge him if he was forced out for refusing the vaccines. I'm pretty sure they don't have to which makes staying and getting vaccinated the smart financial option.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:21:52 AMI wonder though. Big companies like CP that IHJ worked for were forced by Trudeau to get their employees jabbed. Once it was lifted would his company have had to bridge him if he was forced out for refusing the vaccines. I'm pretty sure they don't have to which makes staying and getting vaccinated the smart financial option.

We will have to disagree on this one I guess lol. Cause the Nuremberg code specifically states that shit like that cant be forced. A lot of tyrants need to be strung up in a tree.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:25:54 AMWe will have to disagree on this one I guess lol. Cause the Nuremberg code specifically states that shit like that cant be forced. A lot of tyrants need to be strung up in a tree.
Disagree on what? His company is federallly regulated. True Dope forced all companies under Ottawa's authority to get the vaccine under some emergency legislation.

When it ended, employees who said no got their jobs back. However, would CP be forced to bridge his pension for the time he was off. I haven't heard any successful lawsuits so far.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:31:42 AMDisagree on what? His company is federallly regulated. True Dope forced all companies under Ottawa's authority to get the vaccine under some emergency legislation.

When it ended, employees who said no got their jobs back. However, would CP be forced to bridge his pension for the time he was off. I haven't heard any successful lawsuits so far.

Life, a healthy life, is worth more than all the money in the world. Saying he should take a forced experimental chemical for money, is where I disagree. I know you're sincerely trying to be reasonable, and I truly get it, but Im stubborn in my ways I suppose lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:35:47 AMLife, a healthy life, is worth more than all the money in the world. Saying he should take a forced experimental chemical for money, is where I disagree. I know you're sincerely trying to be reasonable, and I truly get it, but Im stubborn in my ways I suppose lol.
I won't comment on anybody's health when I don't know. Since we don't know the health of other posters, we can only comment on what we do know. We know there would 've been serious financial consequences if he refused the vaccines.

Frood

We lost a few hundred thousand bucks and heaps of time. Wouldn't have done it any differently.

There was no alternative except to bow down to a Totalitarian state.

We've got our health, dignity, and a burning desire to see those motherfuckers in power to rot away in prison for the rest of their evil lives.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:41:29 AMI won't comment on anybody's health when I don't know. Since we don't know the health of other posters, we can only comment on what we do know. We know there would 've been serious financial consequences if he refused the vaccines.

Understood  :good:

I wonder how many jabs CW had before she died "suddenly".

Also, now I wonder if those that were forced to jab, ridiculed others simply because they had to do it, and they didn't deem it fair. I wonder.

I'm jus glad that Im still a Pure blood  :yeahhh:

Are you vaxxed Shen? I cant be having you vax shedding when you sit on my face  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on September 11, 2024, 12:46:02 AMWe lost a few hundred thousand bucks and heaps of time. Wouldn't have done it any differently.

There was no alternative except to bow down to a Totalitarian state.

We've got our health, dignity, and a burning desire to see those motherfuckers in power to rot away in prison for the rest of their evil lives.

You are more kind hearted than I am, I don't want to see them in prison, I want to see them hanging from a rope.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:46:25 AMUnderstood  :good:

I wonder how many jabs CW had before she died "suddenly".

Also, now I wonder if those that were forced to jab, ridiculed others simply because they had to do it, and they didn't deem it fair. I wonder.

I'm jus glad that Im still a Pure blood  :yeahhh:

Are you vaxxed Shen? I cant be having you vax shedding when you sit on my face  :crampe:
I read Ceedub passed. That was a shock. I also read she posted the same day that she died. It doesn't sound like it would've been cancer. Sounds more like sudden cardiac arrest.

Yeah, I got 2 jabs. I needed them to travel abroad.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:47:21 AMYou are more kind hearted than I am, I don't want to see them in prison, I want to see them hanging from a rope.

I was being discreet after checking with my legal team...  :thumbup2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:49:28 AMI read Ceedub passed. That was a shock. I also read she posted the same day that she died. It doesn't sound like it would've been cancer. Sounds more like sudden cardiac arrest.

Yeah, I got 2 jabs. I needed them to travel abroad.

Cardiac arrest is from the jab. Lots of folks having heart issues from it.

That sucks Shen, I wish you hadn't of had to take the jab. (hugs) I guess I'll just have to wrap my face in Saran wrap before you sit down  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on September 11, 2024, 12:49:38 AMI was being discreet after checking with my legal team...  :thumbup2:

I don't give a fuck what ABC group is reading my shit, THEY ALL NEED TO HANG!!!!!