The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2024, 01:13:13 AMYou caught me on bad day. I just finished harvesting all the cats in the neighbourhood.

Funny Funny x 4 Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 15, 2024, 06:51:01 AM
They certainly do. And why are there no violent CLM protests in Springfield Ohio.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 14, 2024, 05:59:47 PMi would be interested in watching too.... but only in a group.... we used to have Walking Dead watch parties but darryl broke us.... every country boy knows that during a zombie apocalypse, babies go in a burlap sack and over a bridge....  :crampe:

Hahaha, ain't no way I could survive a zombie apocalypse with a baby hahaha. When I see that in movies Im like "that baby gonna cry, and then they all dead"  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on September 14, 2024, 02:05:59 PMHaitians in Springfield have been the creative force behind so many comical videos.

But "it ain't happening" according to the media lol. "Trump is lying"  :crampe:

NO MOTHERFUCKERS!!! Y'ALL ARE THE LIARS!!!! (media)

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2024, 01:13:13 AMYou caught me on bad day. I just finished harvesting all the cats in the neighbourhood.

Was you having folks over for a party or jus' simply hungry lol?

I'm starting to wonder if you seeing cats, makes you hungry, like someone else watching the Food Network makes them hungry  :crampe:

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on September 14, 2024, 01:34:09 PM

Gonna watch that tonight, not seen it in ages. :D

Aryan

Quote from: DKG on September 15, 2024, 08:29:00 AMThey certainly do. And why are there no violent CLM protests in Springfield Ohio.

Neo-nazis were there protesting last week and they're pro-kot, so worry not.  :good:

Brent

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 14, 2024, 09:05:49 PMAt the end of the day you took a gamble with your health. We only get one life.
We take a gamble with our health every time we eat highly processed foods. I took much more dangerous health gambles when I drank and smoked.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Brent on September 15, 2024, 04:12:04 PMWe take a gamble with our health every time we eat highly processed foods. I took much more dangerous health gambles when I drank and smoked.

Not quite the same gamble, but I do see your point in a roundabout way.

See...of all the 200+ colds and flu viruses, virologists are yet to find a cure. So a vaccine is pretty much pointless at this stage unless you had a compromised immune system.

If you were trying to protect yourself from serious diseases such as Ebola or Smallpox, those vaccines would be completely justifiable.

But listen, I'm not going to try and flog a dead horse here so to speak...but if you experience anything out of the norm, speak to your GP and tell him/her that Lab Flaker advised you on some cold truths, and you wanted a full medical checkup, particularly blood monitoring.

Take care.
(PS: Bill Gates, if you're reading this... you're a greedy cunt! Shame on you...)

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on September 15, 2024, 10:05:30 AMBut "it ain't happening" according to the media lol. "Trump is lying"  :crampe:

NO MOTHERFUCKERS!!! Y'ALL ARE THE LIARS!!!! (media)
So much for Democrats believing accusers.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 15, 2024, 10:09:27 AMWas you having folks over for a party or jus' simply hungry lol?

I'm starting to wonder if you seeing cats, makes you hungry, like someone else watching the Food Network makes them hungry  :crampe:
The answer is yes. Yes, it makes me very hungry.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on September 15, 2024, 02:16:47 PMNeo-nazis were there protesting last week and they're pro-kot, so worry not.  :good:
That is reassuring. I was worried they would not show.

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on September 15, 2024, 02:14:58 PMGonna watch that tonight, not seen it in ages. :D

You should lol, jus saw this too lol...

Blazor