The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on September 15, 2024, 10:04:26 AMHahaha, ain't no way I could survive a zombie apocalypse with a baby hahaha. When I see that in movies Im like "that baby gonna cry, and then they all dead"  :crampe:

i know.... not to mention diapers and special food.... there we're seven of us watching Walking Dead and we ALL got up and left simultaneously.... i can accept a zombie apocalypse.... but a "country boy keeping a baby" surpasses my ability to suspend my disbelief....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 22, 2024, 06:03:29 AMFella, I couldn't give 2 shits about religion. Its evident that American Christcuckery has rotted your brain and made you into a jew lover.

That guy in the video I posted is an American and a Christian, yet he hasn't been duped by the zionist bullshit.

Jews are behind the majority of the things that you claim to hate, yet you support them! LOL, that my misguided friend, is the definition of insanity.

You apparently give enough shits about religion to use some dumb half assed accusation about the jews being the sole people responsible for Jesus getting executed. This from a self proclaimed religiously educated dipshit who is completely unaware of the basics I just posed. P.S., the Bible points out that BOTH Romans AND Jews killed Him! Who the fuck failed to protect Jesus by allowing Him to be turned over to be done away with and who the fuck nailed Him to the cross and who the fuck stabbed Him with a spear to be sure He was dead? It wasnt the jews!

I get it, you love Hitler and hate Jews. The goy are jew enslaved marionettes and we'd be all we could be if only we killed all jews. It must suck being a fucking weak willed schmuck that the jews run your entire life. Lets just leave it at that because if we scratch any deeper, your shit starts falling apart.

The jews defeated Germany even in spite of Hitlers greatness and their devious plan in which they sacrified hundreds of millions worldwide including their own, caused Hitler to bust a cap in his own head. BRILLIANT! Fuck dude, dont you think its just time to accept your jew masters and roll over and let them pet your belly and pat your head? I mean, if the jews could defeat the magnificent Adolph Hitler, what fuckin chance does a rube like YOU have?

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 22, 2024, 01:52:45 PMYou apparently give enough shits about religion to use some dumb half assed accusation about the jews being the sole people responsible for Jesus getting executed. This from a self proclaimed religiously educated dipshit who is completely unaware of the basics I just posed. P.S., the Bible points out that BOTH Romans AND Jews killed Him! Who the fuck failed to protect Jesus by allowing Him to be turned over to be done away with and who the fuck nailed Him to the cross and who the fuck stabbed Him with a spear to be sure He was dead? It wasnt the jews!

I get it, you love Hitler and hate Jews. The goy are jew enslaved marionettes and we'd be all we could be if only we killed all jews. It must suck being a fucking weak willed schmuck that the jews run your entire life. Lets just leave it at that because if we scratch any deeper, your shit starts falling apart.

The jews defeated Germany even in spite of Hitlers greatness and their devious plan in which they sacrified hundreds of millions worldwide including their own, caused Hitler to bust a cap in his own head. BRILLIANT! Fuck dude, dont you think its just time to accept your jew masters and roll over and let them pet your belly and pat your head? I mean, if the jews could defeat the magnificent Adolph Hitler, what fuckin chance does a rube like YOU have?

:crampe:

Oh boy... where to begin?

Lokmeyer, I've always tried to remain civil with you, because I enjoy your posts and agree with most of what you have to say, but whenever the chosenites are criticised, you become hysterical, unhinged and behave like a schizoid female on her period.

You 100% behave like a jew. You even use jew slang words, like "rube" and "schmuck"... WTF?

I'd be open to the theory that you're just trolling, if it wasn't for the fact that you have always behaved like this, ever since we first crossed paths back on SG.

You are without a shadow of a doubt, affiliated with jews in some way... this could not be more apparent.

Whether it's through marriage, indoctrination from Christcuck zionist ideology or merely due to your genetic lineage, who knows, but actions speak louder than words and you my friend, are more kosher than Dustin Hoffman.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 22, 2024, 02:26:43 PM:crampe:

Oh boy... where to begin?

Lokmeyer, I've always tried to remain civil with you, because I enjoy your posts and agree with most of what you have to say, but whenever the chosenites are criticised, you become hysterical, unhinged and behave like a schizoid female on her period. Nope. I simply cannot stand your half truth bullshit. Again, jews AND gentiles wrongfully executed Jesus, its documented.

You 100% behave like a jew. You even use jew slang words, like "rube" and "schmuck"... WTF? Fine, I'll call you nigger if it makes you feel better

I'd be open to the theory that you're just trolling, if it wasn't for the fact that you have always behaved like this, ever since we first crossed paths back on SG.WTF? You're strategy here is to offer me a way out when I'm the one squeezing the shit out of your "logic"?

You are without a shadow of a doubt, affiliated with jews in some way... this could not be more apparent. LOL! Its my hook nosed jew wife I tellz ya! Dude, I havent been around a jew since my dads girlfriend and I barely knew her. That was in the 90's. Try harder

Whether it's through marriage, indoctrination from Christcuck zionist ideology or merely due to your genetic lineage, who knows, but actions speak louder than words and you my friend, are more kosher than Dustin Hoffman. An "OY VEY!" and a "SHUT HIM DOWN!" to that!  :crampe:

I just got done eating Bob Evans breakfast sausage and 2 eggs!

Your JOOOO-spiracies are entertaining, however, when you start espousing and sharing so called religious bullshit that is super easy to debunk, I'm gonna pimp slap you for it. That stinking fucking catlick that loves muhzies deserves to have his head lopped off and that dumbshit that thinks jews have no place in Christianity and New Testament theology is a complete buffoon. Dont blame me for your sorry and weak assed choices in propaganda.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 22, 2024, 02:42:58 PMYour JOOOO-spiracies are entertaining, however, when you start espousing and sharing so called religious bullshit that is super easy to debunk, I'm gonna pimp slap you for it. That stinking fucking catlick that loves muhzies deserves to have his head lopped off and that dumbshit that thinks jews have no place in Christianity and New Testament theology is a complete buffoon. Dont blame me for your sorry and weak assed choices in propaganda.

Aryan doesn't know anything about the three Abrahamic religions. He doesn't understand how interconnected they are.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

jews are trash.... you can't have "jewish influence" AND a healthy country.... they aren't "our greatest ally".... they're the greatest danger we face.... because they're actively trying to destroy us and nobody is "allowed to notice"....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 22, 2024, 06:57:40 PMjews are trash.... you can't have "jewish influence" AND a healthy country.... they aren't "our greatest ally".... they're the greatest danger we face.... because they're actively trying to destroy us and nobody is "allowed to notice"....
Jews are only a metaphor for progtard wealth and control.

Herman

Look what I found.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.