News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This certainly does not surprise me......

Started by Obvious Li, May 30, 2013, 06:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"You realize you're trying to argue that you have a lower IQ than people from the 19th century?

no homy....my IQ has been clinically tested 6 times over 40 years beginning in grade 10......all 6 scores are within 8 points of each other and all significantly higher than the 75 mean average we are talking about...all of my kids scholarshiped their way through university......we are doing our part to lift the average.....how about you pedro ????.....i peg you just slightly above 75, while the pig fucker is illiterate so for him 75 is a fucking pipe dream.......i suspect the average 20 something today may never have actually read a newspaper....it is a fucking sad commentary on gen x,y or z...whatever they are now called

Uh-huh. So apparently the "average western whitey" has a lower IQ than people from the 19th century, but not you! You're super smart for an average western whitey!

No, it doesn't work that way. According to your op, you and your kids have lower IQ. You and your kids aren't any more intellectual than most average western whiteys, so you either agree with the study or you don't.

I disagree. I believe that you, your kids and most of us are more intelligent than people from the 19th century. Tell me I'm wrong.

"Any interaction with today's utes will confirm this study".

That's not a very nice thing to say about your own children and their friends. Sorry, but you're not the only one who has great kids. Do you really think that your offspring and their friends will have an IQ of only 75 two hundred years from now? I don't think so.

"Scholarshiped"?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"did ya call him a dumbass mong gook drooling tard....LOL

He is my father and I show him respect.

why do you let this piece of shit scumbag motherfucker continue to abuse you and the other posters in this forum....can you think of ONE constructive thing this white trash pigfucker has contributed to ANY thread....Hmmmmmm..well can you name one.???????????????

fuck off yo cunt with ya attitude to poor Fash.

there ya go theres ONE.

Now go fuck yerself.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"You realize you're trying to argue that you have a lower IQ than people from the 19th century?

no homy....my IQ has been clinically tested 6 times over 40 years beginning in grade 10......all 6 scores are within 8 points of each other and all significantly higher than the 75 mean average we are talking about...all of my kids scholarshiped their way through university......we are doing our part to lift the average.....how about you pedro ????.....i peg you just slightly above 75, while the pig fucker is illiterate so for him 75 is a fucking pipe dream.......i suspect the average 20 something today may never have actually read a newspaper....it is a fucking sad commentary on gen x,y or z...whatever they are now called

Uh-huh. So apparently the "average western whitey" has a lower IQ than people from the 19th century, but not you! You're super smart for an average western whitey!

No, it doesn't work that way. According to your op, you and your kids have lower IQ. You and your kids aren't any more intellectual than most average western whiteys, so you either agree with the study or you don't.

I disagree. I believe that you, your kids and most of us are more intelligent than people from the 19th century. Tell me I'm wrong.

"Any interaction with today's utes will confirm this study".

That's not a very nice thing to say about your own children and their friends. Sorry, but you're not the only one who has great kids. Do you really think that your offspring and their friends will have an IQ of only 75 two hundred years from now? I don't think so.

"Scholarshiped"?
[/b]

scholarshiped is a word homy.....look it up in your F&A.....and yes my kids have actually read a newspaper, can find the Atlantic Ocean on a map and maybe even Europe if pressed...i'll ask them but i think they know the name of the prime minister as well....unlike 66% of the current crop of geniuses...the article refers to the "mean" or average IQ dropping......we are way way up on the above side of the average, so as i asked what are you doing to raise the average ?????........i don't actually blame them as much as i do the "progressive" school system we've developed these past 40 years.....it has progressed the average canadian right to the level of stupid white trailer trash.......but hey, at least the teachers got rich....so it's difficult to test for IQ these days as the questions have to be so dumbed down as to be meaningless...........lol

Obvious Li

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
He is my father and I show him respect.

why do you let this piece of shit scumbag motherfucker continue to abuse you and the other posters in this forum....can you think of ONE constructive thing this white trash pigfucker has contributed to ANY thread....Hmmmmmm..well can you name one.???????????????

fuck off yo cunt with ya attitude to poor Fash.

there ya go theres ONE.

Now go fuck yerself.

oink oink pigfucker....now off you go, back to trashville for you shit for brains