Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Daylight Savings

Started by RW, March 11, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "kiebers"We have always enjoyed it. Allowed us to get home, packed and in Galveston before dark on Friday. That way we could put the boat in the water and be ready to fish early Saturday morning without worrying about messing with the boat.....

I plan on doing a lot of fishing in warm waters in seven years when I retire.

As far as the fishing as a couple goes, we have lived the life since we got married. For many years we averaged 3 or more weekends a month there. Even when it was cold. One of the reasons we have had such a successful life together is we have a lot in common. I will put her up against almost any average man in fishing....she will kick their ass, been there done that and she made sure I got the t-shirt...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"We have always enjoyed it. Allowed us to get home, packed and in Galveston before dark on Friday. That way we could put the boat in the water and be ready to fish early Saturday morning without worrying about messing with the boat.....

As far as the fishing as a couple goes, we have lived the life since we got married. For many years we averaged 3 or more weekends a month there. Even when it was cold. One of the reasons we have had such a successful life together is we have a lot in common. I will put her up against almost any average man in fishing....she will kick their ass, been there done that and she made sure I got the t-shirt...LOL

That is fantastic pal, congratulations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you dock your boat in Galveston kiebers?

Yes. We have a house we are rebuilding there. Father-in-law built the house/fish camp in 1968. It's not a big boat. We are building a boat lift so all we do is hit a button and it lowers into the water. It's a shallow water boat only 5.6m long. Works well for the bays.

Is the camp right on the Gulf? Is it livable?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yes. We have a house we are rebuilding there. Father-in-law built the house/fish camp in 1968. It's not a big boat. We are building a boat lift so all we do is hit a button and it lowers into the water. It's a shallow water boat only 5.6m long. Works well for the bays.

Not livable right now. Getting there. House is on Galveston West Bay. I have been offshore in the Gulf leaving from my house.  Cheaper to take the boat closer to launch. Boats tend to eat a lot of gas.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Not livable right now. Getting there. House is on Galveston West Bay. I have been offshore in the Gulf leaving from my house.  Cheaper to take the boat closer to launch. Boats tend to eat a lot of gas.

Is it a cottage that needs a lot of renos?

Anonymous

I don't fully get what you mean, but I have an idea.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Complete rebuild. Floor of house was about 10 feet above sea level and now it will be about 13 feet above sea level. That should be high enough unless a cat 5 hurricane hits. Then who knows......

kiebers

I don't fully get what you mean, but I have an idea.

The house is close to the little red x. It's about a 20 mile run to get to the Gulf of Mexico. We rarely go off shore to fish. Stay primarily in the bay system.

http://i.imgur.com/Yqs4rRq.jpg?1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Complete rebuild. Floor of house was about 10 feet above sea level and now it will be about 13 feet above sea level. That should be high enough unless a cat 5 hurricane hits. Then who knows......

How often do you work on it kiebers?

kiebers

How often do you work on it kiebers?

Having it done slowly. As finances permit. Selling another house and then the big push to finish will begin.....

Anonymous

That's lovely kiebers.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ at least with the lights off ya don't have to put up with looking at her middle aged white face or arse.Its called Renee complex.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ at least with the lights off ya don't have to put up with looking at her middle aged white face or arse.Its called Renee complex.

Women get older GORDY.